Any pre NAMM news??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any pre NAMM news??

Just wondering if anyone has any news on what, (if any), new options, ltd edition runs etc...for strat heads in '05? I have the "get one soon bug", but
    I, like so many others here, would prefer a OFR...but I keep drooling over the bullseye, 25th's, EVH's...until I decide to pull the trigger.

Re: Any pre NAMM news??

Er. The EVH guitars have an OFR.
    "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

sorry ...I got carried away with my drool list...other than the EVH.

Comment

It doesn't appear that any stratheads are going to be offered at NAMM. I'm pretty sure the custom shop EVH model is going to be offered, but that's about it so far. There are a few new Jacksons available, I posted about them in the Dealers section of this forum.

Matt
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          It doesn't appear that any stratheads are going to be offered at NAMM. I'm pretty sure the custom shop EVH model is going to be offered, but that's about it so far. There are a few new Jacksons available, I posted about them in the Dealers section of this forum.

Matt

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoa. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

But one of the J/C guys posted on the Board a few months ago. He said they were planning to do a new Retro strathead model at NAMM, and was looking for preferences.

If true, this blows. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, yesterday FMIC sent out an email to all of their dealers and in it were all of the new products for 2005. There was nothing listed as new for Charvel. I know they we're talking about doing the custom shop Van Halen Frankenstrat relica but there's no mention of it in the email. I still wouldn't be surprised if there's something they're being hush hush about.
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I guess Charvel is already out of new ideas for new models.. time for Strathead stock on regular models!

Comment

Thanks for the update, Matt. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Looking forward to seeing pics and info. from the show. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Actually, I just read through the new price sheet and they're offering about 60 graphic finishes on the USA Standard series now. Still, the only headstock options are pointy or PC1 style.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I guess Charvel is already out of new ideas for new models.. time for Strathead stock on regular models!

[/ QUOTE ]

Surely you jest! (and dont call me Shirly). I know of at least 10 "classics". I think fender is actually getting a kick out of this (not to metion the fact that Dan L. can only do some much at one time!).
                    "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Working...
                    X