Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EVH art series-Which color scheme do you prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EVH art series-Which color scheme do you prefe

B/W followed by B/Y
    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

From the Charvels we had in the shop, the B&Y stole the show.

Comment

Hey WildWest, what ever happened with the RWB one you guys got. I am curious because I got one and the paint seems all half assed. Can you shed some light on the subject.
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Black & Yellow...THE guitar I saw as a kid that made me say "I wanna do that!!!"

Comment

RBW is what i'll always associate EBH with. 1984 was my first EVH album, and along with Slash, thats who i poured over magazine for, and he always had his beat to hell Frankie.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I got one and the paint seems all half assed. Can you shed some light on the subject.

[/ QUOTE ]
              Eddie was drunk when he painted them? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Or maybe he was actually sober and that's the problem? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hey WildWest, what ever happened with the RWB one you guys got. I am curious because I got one and the paint seems all half assed. Can you shed some light on the subject.

We sold it to a customer, and he didn't seem to mind the finish. It wasn't even close to what most people think of Ed's BWR Frank/5150. Nont the less it was still a nice sounding gtr. We received the BWR by accident from Charvel. The RWB hadn't been approved by Ed, so they weren't supoosed to ship that color scheme. They may go with the same color of the RWB if Ed approves it, or they may have to adjust there shaed of red if teh King doesn't approve of it. His tour is done, so now Charvel can work with him on the color since he's back in SoCal. The guy we sold it to may have a cool piece if they change the shade of red. That's really all I have on the mistaken shipment RWB we had.
                Rob

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  [ QUOTE ]
                  I got one and the paint seems all half assed. Can you shed some light on the subject.

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Eddie was drunk when he painted them? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Or maybe he was actually sober and that's the problem? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or maybe because he is now divorced he spends all his time on internet guitar forums making stupid posts and has gone all googly eyed & man boobed and can't remember how to paint his color scheme. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Maybe.
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or maybe because he is now divorced he spends all his time on internet guitar forums making stupid posts and has gone all googly eyed & man boobed and can't remember how to paint his color scheme. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Maybe.

[/ QUOTE ]
                    LOL You may be on to something there! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Black and Yellow.

Comment

Working...
                      X