Charvel parts..this is interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel parts..this is interesting

look at this...original Charvel neck plates and necks up for grabs (or at least implied)..wonder what the serial numbers are on the loose plates he has?

http://www.edromanguitars.com/avail/used/used_parts.htm
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Re: Charvel parts..this is interesting

You should call him to find out as he always advertises his stuff as call for price.
    [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

That man has a bad reputation on every board ive been on.Even the the v.p. of ESP guitars knows about his dealings.I beleive esp sent him several cease and disist letters.Wouldnt trust the guy with what ive heard.

Comment

ESP SENDING C&D´s?? You KNOW you´re ****ing up when that starts to happen, they usually only receive them [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          ESP SENDING C&D´s?? You KNOW you´re ****ing up when that starts to happen, they usually only receive them [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ed Roman, what a DOUCHE bag!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

http://edroman.aleclee.com/

Comment

Comment

Here are my comments from the VH Strungout Forum (Eddyrox, of course!)

http://www.vhstrungout.com/ubbthread...t=all&vc=1

Comment

Trace....

I have dealt with Ed before...He's one of those guys that if you ask the right questions, he'll answer them. If you don't ask, he doesn't volunteer.

jason

Comment

Wouldn't touch anything remotely from that jerk off toad. The plates probably have a green tint and are fake to boot.

Comment

I don't think so! [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]
                      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dammit! I just dribbled Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper all down my shirt.

Comment

He has been caught counterfeiting before, I imagine he has all the San Dimas numbers available, just name the number and he has it...........

Comment

ed, can have anything duplicated....he's made that clear many times... he's one rich scum bag as a result.
                            I didnt like him when he was out east, I dont like him or his vegas sales staff today...you feel dirtied on even the smallest dealings...

Comment

Tell us how you really feel John .. lol
                              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
                              X