EVH Hand Striped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVH Hand Striped

Alright, 1st please no comments on how "stupid" I am or any other comments like "I can't believe you etc etc.". I bought this because I am a huge EVH fan plain and simple and for me, it's something I wanted. Anyways, I won this guitar Saturday night, and since I am in California it made sense for me to send it to Texas(where I am originally from) than pay the additional fees on it.
    So this morning my best friend receives the guitar and then procedes to email me these pics. I thought they were funny so I'm sharing them with you guys. [image][/image]

NOTICE THE ERASER

And Oh NOOO!!!
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Re: EVH Hand Striped

wow!
    so this is the first time to see someone here won one of these?

Comment

No, you're not stupid, but did you buy it or win it? You said both of those. Either way congrats on having at least two quarters of your kids state college tuition under your belt. Seriously - very nice.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Your friend is quite the ballbuster. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It's your money, man, so who cares what anyone else thinks, anyway?

Hope you enjoy it. Congrats. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          No, you're not stupid, but did you buy it or win it? You said both of those. Either way congrats on having at least two quarters of your kids state college tuition under your belt. Seriously - very nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I won the "privilage" to pay cash for it [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img].

And don't worry guys, the kids still get cars at 16 and college paid at 18. They'll live.
          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

if I had the cash I'd buy more than one! very cool.

Comment

Congrats! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] You are not stupid - you kick ass! That's a great guitar - I bet you are thrilled.
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

That is a sweet looking axe.
                Brings me back to better rockin' days.

Enjoy it and give us an in depth review on it.
                Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

He sent it out this afternoon. So I should have it tomorrow morning. I'll post some better pics of it, and a mini review.

Comment

So are you also getting the Harley too?
                    [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

No. I paid I think 3rd lowest price yet for one of these. I saw an opportunity and I took it.

Comment

Stupid???NO!!!
                        If it's what you want I say Hell-Yeah!!!-Great Guitar [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

excellent....I think its a great guitar and the fact that it is well documentated, pics of Eddie playing it live, autographed by the man, has some artwork by the man, I think a decent deal IMO.

I have been debating grabbing one myself - there was one black and yellow in particular that I really loved.
                          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                          My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Awesome!!! You have a guitar Eddie played live, can't get much better than that. Money is ment to be spent!

Comment

SOFB! Well, I cant say that I would do it, but congrats nontheless.

Let us know how it plays (or looks in the steel reinforced glass case if you go that route!).
                              "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Working...
                              X