Charvel Logo Graphic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Charvel Logo Graphic

still looking for it..I have it somehwere..I may have printed a hard copy of it so I will do some diggin. I have it somewhere though......it used to be posted up on Robb Lanes or maybe Ralphs or Larrys old Charvel sites...one of them had it and teh bubble gum wrapper paint job. I will keep looking.
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Thanx Trace,hey,I keep seeing or hearing of different pics from Robb L.s site but don't remember ever seeing them there myself,was his site changed at some point before he took it down or before Hoss took it over??!!

Comment

Robb's very first site had a "Friends Guitars" section. It had a significant number of guitar pics that I have not seen since. Unfortunately, I don't believe Hossman received these files when he took over.

The logo guitar in question here was/is part of a collection that included all kinds of aftermarket graphics on strathead Charvels such as the logo, Bubble Gum, and I think Nestle Crunch? There was also the twin RR polka dot Charvel to mine (they were made together for the same dealer).

Still lots of great gems in hiding, for sure.

I can't remember who else was represented in the Friends section. I am sure Ralph, Craig V. or someone else remembers.

Bret
        www.sandimascharvel.com

Comment

Thanx for the info Bret!!Wow,I'd love to see those pics!!

Comment

I'm sitting here with a chubby waiting for those pics. I never saw the other section on Rob's website. I dont even remember that.

Jason

Comment

Any luck tracking down the picture yet? Must be a cool looking guitar for sure.

Comment

Working...
              X