Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVH Arrives!

Tomorrow. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I just got off the phone with Matt a little while ago and it should be here tomorrow.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Re: EVH Arrives!

You suck! Both for tricking me into looking here AND for getting yours before me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Damn, I am so GAS'ng for a new axe. Although it's only been a few months, it seems like forever since I've bought a guitar. This feels like withdrawl. And it doesn't help that I've got two on order and am waiting. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

Interesting.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Let me guess Tekky, your still waiting for your Red Charvel...

Funny how they pumped out the EVH's quick but are dragging their heels on the rest if that's the case.

Comment

Yeah. I'm actaully considering cancelling the order. Maybe I can work a deal with Make'N Music. (they're moving, so maybe they'll let some inventory go at a dirt-cheap price)

**I want to make it clear that I do not blame the dealer (Matt @ Matt's Music) he has been trying to get information from an organization that doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with it when folks drop large coin on one of their products.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Makes me wonder if i'll ever get the one-hum black standard I ordered...

Comment

Tekky that is bull, yours was just like the red one from NAMM except with a OFR instead of NOS Charvel trem. It shouldn't take how long now 8 months. I guess those customers who threw their hard money down on anything but a copy of a deranged has-beens model don't count for anything. No offense meant to those who have purchased an EVH. Everyone has to admit Tekky has been waiting long enough.

Comment

please let me know if you find out make n music is cutting sweet sweet deals.

Comment

Just a quick thank you Todd. As you know, I have been trying to get information on your guitar for several months. I honestly don't know why it's taking so long and unfortunately no body is able to give me any real info on a delivery date. Ah, the joys of being in retail!

I want you to know that I'm not opposed to cancelling the order and issuing you a full refund if you decide to take this route. Just let me know if you want to continue waiting or if you want to cancel. In the mean time, I'll continue trying to get your guitar for you!

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    I want you to know that I'm not opposed to cancelling the order and issuing you a full refund if you decide to take this route. Just let me know if you want to continue waiting or if you want to cancel. In the mean time, I'll continue trying to get your guitar for you!

[/ QUOTE ]

Way to keep customers, it's nice to see this in the retail World. Things like this alone will point people in your direction [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Steve E

Comment

I am awaiting my EVH from Matt as well. Great to deal with.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Just a quick thank you Todd. As you know, I have been trying to get information on your guitar for several months. I honestly don't know why it's taking so long and unfortunately no body is able to give me any real info on a delivery date. Ah, the joys of being in retail!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks very much Matt. I'm still holding onto the hope that your efforts will not be in vain. I'll let you know what I decide when I figure it out myself.

I must reiterate that Matt is not to blame for this. He's been trying to pry info out of JCMI in regards to this guitar. Unfortunately they're not giving him much to work with.
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Tekky that is bull, yours was just like the red one from NAMM except with a OFR instead of NOS Charvel trem. It shouldn't take how long now 8 months. I guess those customers who threw their hard money down on anything but a copy of a deranged has-beens model don't count for anything. No offense meant to those who have purchased an EVH. Everyone has to admit Tekky has been waiting long enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually there's a couple other differences besides the tremolo. I also requested it with a Maple fretboard and a Duncan Distortion as the pickup. But your meaning is still in tact. It's a pretty simple and straightforward guitar. Almost too simple and straightforward to wait 7-8 months for.
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

Good for you, Matt!
                            It's nice to see someone interested in making it right for the customer.
                            I will definately be giving you a call if I ever decide to order a new guitar.
                            [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I get the feeling that Fender is forcing Jackson/Charvel (and Dan L.) to put emphasis on certain projects (like specials and Namm guitars) at the expense of the regular CS orders (which are now supposedly backed up a year (and that is the number they are giving, who knows what it will really be!?!?).

Rant off.
                              "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Working...
                              X