Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it too early to ask about EVH deliveries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it too early to ask about EVH deliveries?

The original press release stated "delivery...is expected to begin by November" for the EVH production guitars. And, well, it is now mid-November. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

No, I'm not getting impatient already. Let's please not turn this into a whine and cheese fest. I don't expect J/C custom shop delivery estimates to be accurate - because they almost never have been. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Accept reality folks - they're probably not coming anytime soon! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Just wondering if anyone has heard a more up-to-date and/or accurate forecast of when deliveries are expected to start.
    ...December? ...January? ...February?

Re: Is it too early to ask about EVH deliveries?

2004? ...2005? ...2006?

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Well, the press release did say "November of this year", so I hope that much was accurate! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I woould't count on that!

Comment

Nope. Notice I used the word "hope"? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Does anyone know who is actually doing the painting? If its is in anyway connected with Dan L than get ready to keep waiting!
            "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

How Funny I was thinking the same thing this morning. I believe on the Elderly music web page, it states expected delivery as 12-20-04. Now has anyone heard anything about thr "relic" EVH?

Here I found the link

CHARVEL EVH
              Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Hope dies last, fellas! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Does anyone know who is actually doing the painting? If its is in anyway connected with Dan L than get ready to keep waiting!

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yeah but Dan does on hell of a job when all is said. Worth the wait in my book [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

for that matter when are the regular san dimas guitars going to show up in the stores i would like to actually put my hands on one before i buy it

Comment

Working...
                    X