Bullseye vs 25th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullseye vs 25th

Is there anyone out there that owns both the bullseye and the 25th? If so, is there any major differences in playability, feel, etc that you have noticed?

I am thinking of picking one of these guitars up and have been leaning toward the bullseye. Any advice?

SCV

Re: Bullseye vs 25th

Shawn and chrisintampa are supposed to get together and do a head to head comparison. It will sure be interesting to know the results.

Tell you what dude, if the 25th is any better than the Bullseye it must be one hell of a guitar. Because the Bullseye I've got right know rips.
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

shawn and i tentatively getting together this weekend - i hope it happens. i too want to see if there are any differences....

Comment

i have played the 25th and own a bullseye. the bullseye's neck feels much more like a charvel neck. i also like the look of brass saddles instead of chrome ones. in its favor, the flamed top on the 25th was extremely impressive allthough it lacks binding.

Comment

Chris, i will give you a shout tomorrow, we are on for this weekend, I will work it in. How about drinks on my dock?

LOL

Shawn
          Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Chris, i will give you a shout tomorrow, we are on for this weekend, I will work it in. How about drinks on my dock?

LOL

Shawn

[/ QUOTE ]

looking forward to the reviews and any chance of some clips?

Comment

Only if Chris is willing..I cant play my way out of a paper bag...LOL

Shawn
              Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Um....sure.....

we can dub audio after we're done [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

we'll sound GOLDEN

Comment

Working...
                X