New mid years pricelist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New mid years pricelist

There was also a pricelist released at Winter NAMM.
    Now, here's the new Charvel 2004 mid year price list.

Re: New mid years pricelist

"San Dimas" headstock must be the ReIssue/PC-1 swollen finger head.

Then again, closely examine the new EVH head - it should be different enough from a Fender head to be allowed for the Charvels (deeper cut near the ball).

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      "San Dimas" headstock must be the ReIssue/PC-1 swollen finger head.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. It seems the confusion about this continues, though.

[ QUOTE ]
      Then again, closely examine the new EVH head - it should be different enough from a Fender head to be allowed for the Charvels (deeper cut near the ball).

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish. But nope, bud. The EVH's have the same FMIC strathead trademark sticker on the back of the headstock, just like the 25th and Retro editions.

Comment

Thanks Toby. Those prices aren't too bad at all...
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

This price list is a little easier to read and figure out (i.e. finding the price for a 2 hum model, for example. It wasn't difficult before, but it's clearer in the new one).

Comment

Good point. I totally agree. There's still a little to go, but they've cleared up a lot of the ambiguity and confusion from the last one.

Comment

I agree those prices arent too bad at all. And those are list prices right....we should still be expect to pay less than that from a Dealer?

Ken

Comment

Well, I think it SUCKS that whoever spelled Randy's name wrong! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

(Scroll down to collectibles)

Somebody get the nut noose!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Didn't even notice the misspelling. If any company needs to make sure Randy's name is spelled correctly, it's Jackson/Charvel.

Comment

Working...
                  X