No announcement yet.

2004 Caharvel San Dimas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it plays great $400 is not a bad price if that's a USA neck.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Wood grain in the neck pocket looks to be mahogany, I would not think it was a cheap pos body, but that neck did not originate there or there would be no need to plug and redrill the neck screws.

Comment

Originally posted by paranoid View Post
        Wood grain in the neck pocket looks to be mahogany, I would not think it was a cheap pos body, but that neck did not originate there or there would be no need to plug and redrill the neck screws.
        Agreed, it does look like mahogany. I don't see a problem with it if it plays fine, but yeah, not factory.

Comment

As long as it plays OK and the hardware is in good shape you're fine on that one IMO. If you putnitnipnfornsalenfor $400 I'm pretty confident you'd get your $$ back.

Good looking axe and makes me realize I don't have an orange guitar.

Comment

If you add up what it would cost to buy the parts (particularly the USA ProMod neck) its not a bad price. Check what the necks are selling for on the big auction site, I was surprised.
            My 2010 has a serial# 007xxx, purely a guess but your neck/plate could be close to that era?
            I have no idea about the body.

Comment

The guy was good enough to take the guitar back, so I got a refund. He said based on this new information that he is going to part it out.

Comment

He'll likely make more than the $400 back if he parts it out.

Comment

Working...
                X