Warmoth bodies with a Charvel Neck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warmoth bodies with a Charvel Neck?

I posted a couple of weeks back trying to figure out what Charvel I had and it is no longer relevant as the inside cavity was so butchered I could not do anything with it. So now I want a replacement bodie. The neck is a pointy one with Made in USA on it. My questions are
    1) will this neck work with a Warmoth body?
    2) If not, will it work with pretty much any old Charvel body including the Japanese Model 3 body?

thanks in advance.

Probably Not. www.musikcraft.com.

Comment

So just order the standard strat body and it should work with my neck?
      thanks a lot!

Comment

Most Charvel necks have a heel width of 2 1/4. The standard heel width for Fender strats is 1 5/8. Musikraft makes replacement Charvel bodies with 2 1/4 neck pockets. You really should measure your neck to be sure.

Comment

Fender neck pocket width is 2 3/16". Just a tad too small for a Charvel neck.
          You will have to enlarge it to 2 1/4" if you want to use a Charvel neck with it.
          Or just get a body from Musikcraft as suggested and save yourself the headache.

The 1 5/8" measurement Predator1 mentioned in nut width... which is irrelevant for this situation.
          -Rick

Comment

Me bad. No coffee yet this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
              Me bad. No coffee yet this morning.
              Just finished my third cup.
              I AM AWAKE.

-Rick

Comment

Musikraft is the only way to go, as far as correct specs and quality.

Comment

Working...
                X