Newb- What do I have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb- What do I have?

My brother had a Charvel in his shop that he gave me and I am not sure what it is. It is a black strat style HSS and the headstock says Made in USA. It has a rosewood fingerboard and I know that the pups have been swapped out and has a Floyd Rose/Jackson Trem. It looks like the Model 3 but it is made in America.
    I ordered a new pickguard from Chandler and asked for the Model 3 pickguard but now am wondering if I got the right one or if it will fit. It did not come with a backplate and when I ordered one from Chandler they asked if it had off set middle screw holes which it does not. I bought a three of Dimarzios to put in it and cleaned the fingerboard. I think the trem was added on and would like to go back to the original Kahler if it will work out. Anyway, thanks in advance if you can help me ID the guitar. Sorry but I don't have any pix yet as photobucket and I are at odds.

Avoid Photobucket. There was a time I would recommend it, but not any more. Use Imgur, Imagebucket, Flickr, Google Photos, or a slew of other reliable free image hosts.

Comment

Working...
    X