No announcement yet.

New member says hi! #1130 SD star!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I came close to buying that one a couple of years ago and yeah its cool as all get out.
    ALZ is a good guy we have been friends for 15-16 years now.
    Welcome to the forum and its good to see that guitar again.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Welcome to the board and awesome guitar. Alz is a great guy, and fun to talk to. That neck is pure perfection! The aging has brought out the figure in the wood so amazing. Love it!
      "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Love that guitar!

Comment

Cool..ALZ would be proud

Comment

Oof!! That's a BEAUTY! Awesome character to boot!

Comment

That is awesome. Welcome and congrats. ALZ is a great dude. I've done several deals with him over the past 15+ years. Wish my 'financial timing' was better. That would've been under my bed about 2 years ago. Glad you are enjoying and adding your own 'mojo' to it.
              Last edited by GuerillaPete; 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM.

Comment

I remember that it kinda sat and for some reason no one was interested or was but didn't have the money. The price kept coming down and I was like
                well now or never before somebody get's it. It certainly wasn't cheap but considering what it is. The price was very good. Forum bro deal for sure. These are so rare that it's still
                kinda unreal to have one for real. These are almost never for sale and once they are. They go in seconds.

Comment

Welcome!
                  That neck looks simply gorgeous.
                  -Rick

Comment

Now that's how you relic a guitar - over a long period of time. Love the stripes in the neck. Welcome!

Comment

i am here all , yup , alz ! , that baby plays 100 times better then it looks , only in my life have a owned charvels that wail like that baby ! i own #1063 the Green machine 2 hum v trem strat charvel !! , if not ide still have this monster star , it as well as 63 have imho that super badass tone that shreds em all! , that said my " tequilla sunrise " azuza 1979.80 charvel rips everything apart ! this star was well played and loved ! i owned it fer like 10 years , plays sick ! insane really ! one of my best ever !!! c ya , alz / 2016 , and yes this is me ole alz still rocking it in s florida ! mosters of rock cruise oct 1st l.a. see ya there

Comment

AlZ is THE man.. He has INTENSE guitars to say the least and one of the most stand-up Jackson/Charvel guys you will ever meet. I remember Discussing the sale of this guitar when the deal went down. Congrats my man!

Welcome to the board.

I owned a Bizarre guitars star very similar to that one.

John 3:16

Comment

Thanks! That is really cool star! Love it! Cheers!

Comment

Whoa, That is sick. A true survivor looks like. I don't think I have ever seen a strat head star. Congrats!
                            Last edited by ps43203; 09-08-2016, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Wow killer dude!

Comment

Working...
                              X