Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone help me identify my Charvel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help me identify my Charvel?

I got this guitar in 2007 as a gift from my parents (of course they knew this is what I wanted; they didn't surprise me with a guitar that just happened to be awesome), and I love the thing. Never really asked too many questions about it; was never that curious. Unfortunately, I will be selling it soon, so I'm doing some information gathering before I do so. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Here are the pictures for it; they're huge, so it seemed easier to post this link than to embed 6 giant pictures.
    http://imgur.com/a/6zq03

If you're doing some information gathering, there are a lot of great members here that are happy to help out with a wealth of knowledge about Charvels, Jacksons and other guitars. From what I know, you have a USA made San Dimas reissue model that was released before the current pro mods with the strat headstocks. I think the reissues were being made between 2004 - 2008, but someone here will likely chime in on production dates. Overall, these are great guitars with awesome necks. I have one and love it.

If you are looking to sell your guitar here, please check out the classified ads and the rules for posting. I'm pretty sure this guitar has been for sale on Craig's List for a couple months now.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/msg/5061639764.html

The $1,500 asking price on CL is on the high end and I haven't seen a solid color SD reissue sell on Ebay for anywhere close to that, even with a G&G hard shell case. You may wan to search around the classifieds ads here, there may have been some other SD reissues for sale or trade, but not too many.

Good luck with the guitar.

Comment

It is as above a Re-Issue San Dimas Chavel- nice

Comment

Working...
      X