Can anyone identify this please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone identify this please?

Well, after nine years of lurking, a lot of reading and a lot of playing, I'm finally making my first post here... and I'm afraid it's a request for assistance. Anyone know what this is please?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/90S-USA-CH...item4ad7951dbe

I'm generally far better on Jacksons, but I have been considering picking up a USA Strat and thought this might be an interesting alternative. Seems like a decent price to me, even including shipping to the UK and tax... IF it is what it says it is. I'd appreciate your thoughts, O Learned Ones!

Mid-90s USA Charvel Traditional. Great guitars, a whole lot of bang for your buck. That one is way overpriced, though. $400 to $600-ish US, about.

Comment

and don't forget the nearly £300 that e-bay is quoting for import charges

Comment

Thanks for the ID. I actually thought I already owned a Jap Traditional from somewhere around 2000 - H/S/S, locking trem, no scratchplate - from the same time they restarted the brand in Japan. I remember the Model A and something else in koa, possibly a Model K? The import fees I can generally live with when shipping from the US because there's just nowhere near the choice on stuff in the UK, but I'll give that a miss as it's nearly twice the price it should be!

Comment

I just bought the exact same guitar! Thought it was a CS from the neck plate ... Lol. I paid 550usd. Looking for a tremarm replacement. By the way, it's sweet!
          Last edited by Zguitar67; 07-23-2014, 05:14 AM. Reason: Pic

Comment

Working...
          X