Help me Choose a Warren Sig!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me Choose a Warren Sig!

Hey guys, So I;m getting ready to jump on a warren sig but I can't decide between crossed swords, blood drip, and the snake skin, anyone have any input for me on helping me decide?

I like the snake skin one as it comes with the option of a neck pickup and also has a matching headstock. I do like the crossed sword graphics also.
    2002 Classical Acoustic
    2003 Cruiser by Crafter Strat
    2003 B.C. Rich Mockingbird "Firebreather" L.E.
    2005 Jackson DKMG
    2003 Fender Stratocaster Candy Apple Red Satin L.E.
    2008 Ibanez JS100
    2009 B.C. Rick KKV
    2009 Ibanez RG350MYE L.E.
    2005 Jackson RR3 Crimson Swirl
    1989 Charvel 375 DLX
    2010 Jackson JS30KV
    2010 Fender JR Telecaster
    2003 Fender Jag-Stang
    2010 Charvel San Dimas Pro Mod
    1988 Charvel Model 4
    2007 Jackson RR24
    2012 Jackson SDX Adrian Smith
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah the neck pickup in the snakeskin is a big selling point for me... As I almost always need the neck pickup...

Comment

Did you ever contact GMW for the "Frenchie"? A really cool idea would be to see if they will do his Black Frenchie with the one hum - one single. You won't see many of those around!!!!

Comment

Yes I did! The quote was $1900

Comment

favorite is the Frenchy (that's why I made my own) but if I were to get another I think it would be either be the snake for the nexck pickup or the swords. (the swords is an amazing graphic)

Comment

I have a lead on a bomber for only 1500... Thinking about jumping on it

Comment

I would def jump on a bomber for 1500. not my favorite graphic out there, but still an awesome one.

Comment

I going for it... Just have to wait a few days till my new card comes in the mail -_- lost my wallet last week

Comment

The only one I would spend that kind of money on is the Frenchie, but I'm sure they're all killer guitars. I like the crossed swords too, but would probably go with the snake just for the trussrod adjustment at the heel. Do the others have that as well?

Are the frets stainless on these?

Comment

As far as I know, the snake skin is the only model that has the trussed adjustment at the heel... I believe it also has stainless steel frets... I'm not sure of the others have stainless though...

Comment

Originally posted by Chief_CrazyTalk View Post
                        The only one I would spend that kind of money on is the Frenchie, but I'm sure they're all killer guitars. I like the crossed swords too, but would probably go with the snake just for the trussrod adjustment at the heel. Do the others have that as well?

Are the frets stainless on these?
                        No and only the newer Snakes.

Comment

I like the snakeskin.
                          - Stainless steel frets
                          - Wheel adjustment for truss rod
                          - Neck pickup
                          - Dinky body

Comment

I prefer crossed swords, nothing else like that graphic out there, signature look for WD from Out of The Cellar tour...

Comment

Crossed Swords I'd THE Demartini guitar as far as I'm concerned. The Snake is the least "legit" of the series, but has the best features, minus the "dinky" body. I still don't like that...

Comment

Working...
                              X