Almost a week with my first Charvel and my impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost a week with my first Charvel and my impressions

Hey guys.. It's been a week since I received my first Charvel in Slime Green. I've played mostly Jacksons my whole life.... and have always wanted a Charvel. I'll be honest, I didn't care for it at first... But after playing it for almost a week... It's stolen my number one spot. It practically plays itself.... I will be purchasing another Charvel in the future.

My slime green USA is my #1, Awesome guitars for sure. It's a toss up between my S.D. re-issue pointy and my MIJ San Dimas for #2.

Comment

good to hear man. I'll be investing in a warren noel in the next few months.
      Originally posted by plon View Post
      My slime green USA is my #1, Awesome guitars for sure. It's a toss up between my S.D. re-issue pointy and my MIJ San Dimas for #2.

Comment

Congrats on the slime green, I received one on Monday and love it. Did you get the San Dimas or the So-Cal?
        No honey, I have always had this Jackson....

Comment

Thanks! I got the san dimas. Its the fastest playing guitar I've ever owned.

Comment

Congrats. Models and the new Jap promods are the only Charvels I've ever played, but I love them.

Comment

Got the same experience, moving from Jackson to Charvel...still love Jackson though...

Comment

Same! Just picke up my second charvel. A crossed swords!

Comment

Working...
                X