Usa Pro Mod Neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killer

Radiohead, that is one killer looking neck, thin "C". . . how would you compare it to a production "so-cal" as far as shape? Or more like a 80's Charvel? please inform.
    Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Hey Muzz, I put this neck in a Mahogany San Dimas style body finished with Tung Oil. IMO - it sounds killer. You can choose various materials for the dot markers including abalone or MOP. I choose Walnut to match the oiled body.

ADR - Musikraft has various back profiles to choose from. Thin C is .79 to .89 (Thickness measured at the 1st and 12th fret). I have a Production so-cal and to me they fell the same, but I am not an expert and probably would not notice small variances. I could put a pair a calipers on my so-cal neck and measured .795 and .855 at the 1st and 12th frets.

Comment

Hi, is there any reason why this neck http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...:X:RTQ:US:1123 would not fit straight onto a usa pro mod body if they are both 2 and a quarter, and if any one has done this can they give me a heads up please thanks.......

Comment

That neck should fit just fine but that thing is way overpriced IMO. This seller is notorious for having really overpriced parts.

Comment

Thanks tcwil8 for the advice, ive read alot of negative things about him in here so will steer clear. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
            X