No announcement yet.

Neal Schon with a new Charvel Tele

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was curious if that is a Fender Tele headstock. Looks like it, but can't see all of the headstock in that pic. Did an internet search and, sure enough, it is. This post has a full pic of the guitar. That quilt top is really nice.

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/sho...1&postcount=98

Comment

I wonder if will end up on ebay lol
      I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

Neal who? Neal Schlong....

Also known as `asshat` and `douchebag` but that`s only what I`ve read.... what I`ve read on the internet.

Yeah, I`m sure he really gives a fuck what other guitar players say and think about his playing and other stuff etc LOL

Comment

He kicked ass in the band Hardline
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Yeah!!!!Hardline and the hit "Hot Cherie"....They rocked and Neal is a great guitarist...
            But in reference to his latest escapades that are in the news, like cheating on his now newly divorced wife AVA ( playboy playmate ) Fabian...He's a king size asshole....

Comment

Hardline is cool..and I think Schon is very good player. But I don't give a shit about that. I just like that guitar! That would be awesome if that is a tele neck..I think it is. That's what I'd want on it. I should play my Wolfgang. It's too nice to sit in the case like a time capsule. Doug Scarrat (Saxon) went nuts for it and wanted to trade for his beat gold special. I love Saxon but not THAT much! He's cool as hell tho. I wouldn't trade for any of Neil's either. Except that one.

MF blew out Fender Tele w/ 2 Dimarzio HB for $400 some years ago. I think Rich (Lerxscat) bought one. No floyd but nice as hell for the $ . Sometimes you F up.

As far as a Jackson endorser..not much star power at this time. Prolly much more back in the day.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I love that Charvel tele too Bill and I want it bad.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

If the USA Pro Mod Charvel style 2 Tele's had that headstock, I would have bought one in a second!
                  '09 Charvel San Dimas USA
                  '85 Jackson Soloist w/Floyd
                  '98 PRS Custom 22
                  '10 Les Paul Traditional

Comment

speaking of Neal Schon, anyone want his $6600 SLO?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1991-SOLDANO...item336d280ec3
                    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                      speaking of Neal Schon, anyone want his $6600 SLO?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1991-SOLDANO...item336d280ec3
                      FUCKEN WOW MAN!!!

Is that like the receipt that old mate got with his rare bird Charvel block inlays?

Also, DON`T MISS OUT!!! comes with an autographed pic of Neals Schlong...

Comment

I think he is an ok player. He somewhat lulled me to sleep in the 80's. Especially when numerous long haired dudes were being ignored by the popuulation majority, and were just flaming guitars. Alot of them with pointed headstocks. I'm also a sucker for the guitar. Not big on Tele's but that is kinda cool.Yep ,I am with you on that.

Comment

Just saw Journey last night. Schon just seems bored with it all. I was not overly impressed.
                          My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Originally posted by BayRocker View Post
                            Just saw Journey last night. Schon just seems bored with it all. I was not overly impressed.
                            How was Foreigner? I really like their last cd, Can't Slow Down.
                            Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
                            www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

I liked Night Ranger best, then Foreigner, then Journey.

Mick Jones was under the weather and didn't make an appearance thus making it a cover or tribute band playing. Overall I guess Foreigner had the best show, but still hard to consider this Foreigner. Foreigner did sound and play better than when I saw them originally years ago with most original members including Graham. Much better this time, but again, tribute band. They had the best crowd response. They ddin't do any new tunes off that record, only the classic hits.

The best sound and guitar playing went to Night Ranger. Night Ranger just didn't get to play long enough. Never was a huge fan, but they would have stole the show had they had more than a half hour set.

Journey seemed to have zero energy and the crowd was unresponsive. Very disappointing. The first record I ever bought was a Journey album back in the 70's. Just never got around to seeing them as I quickly moved into metal and had no interest seeing them. Now that I'm older I had to go at least once.
                              Last edited by BayRocker; 10-15-2011, 07:49 PM.
                              My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                                He kicked ass in the band Hardline
                                GODDAMN RIGHT

Fuck that was a GREAT record.

people who say Neal is over rated clearly aren't familiar with the man's body of work. HSAS, fuckin' awesome band. Sure, Neal has an ego, but damn, I can't blame the guy. Clapton wanted him in Derek & The Dominos, Santana had him in his band, all before the ripe old age of what, 17?! Obviously the dude fuckin' slays on the guitar. Not to mention he can play nice melodic pieces or fuckin' rip your head off, both with the greatest of ease, or so it seems
                                Out Of Ideas

Comment

Working...
                                X