Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
    Hey vector, these ideas are quite ugly!
    Then I guess it's lucky for both of us that I'm not creating them for you, Racer.

Comment

Hey, I'm just saying what everybody's thinking!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        Hey, I'm just saying what everybody's thinking!
        Then it's also lucky for all of us that I ain't designing them for anybody but me!

Comment

I would like to see what Jackson/Charvel would say about the EVH inspired graphic. Send that one in and let's see the reply.

Comment

Originally posted by ulijdavid View Post
            I would like to see what Jackson/Charvel would say about the EVH inspired graphic. Send that one in and let's see the reply.
            I'm guessing they'd steer clear of it. But that design concept was more of a whim- like a fart in an elevator- potent at first but fades out eventually lol!!!

Comment

Get it done through Jackson custom shop for neck through and request the Charvel logo. They used to do that.
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Would they still do the toothpaste logo if you request it?
                It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                  Get it done through Jackson custom shop for neck through and request the Charvel logo. They used to do that.
                  It makes no diff to me as to who gets credit for building it; it ain't gonna happen. As it stands right now, I can't get a neck thru and a reverse Strat head stock together. Period. This thread http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/123...ll-s-chance-in... details the bullsh*t involved with that eventual revelation. So, either I have to compromise my design ideas and settle for what J/C are willing to build or I can go elsewhere and get EXACTLY what I want but risk it with a less known builder...

Comment

Working...
                  X