No announcement yet.

What's new with Charvel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey i'm Greek and i don't appreciate Nana Mouskouri so what does that tell you?
    It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
      Hey i'm Greek and i don't appreciate Nana Mouskouri so what does that tell you?
      She's Russian, not greek.
      You paid for Platinum..But you're gonna get Gold! - horns666

Comment

Originally posted by SixstringKing View Post
        No way!

Comment

I thought she reinvented herself as Sarah Palin....:think:
          You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

Nana Mouskouri IS Greek. As am I. And y'all need to appreciate her work.

Comment

From "What's new with Charvel?" to "Nana Mouskouri"!!! Holy c*w!!!
              JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
              Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

I guess this thread just confirms there is nothing new from Charvel worth discussing.

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
                  I guess this thread just confirms there is nothing new from Charvel worth discussing.
                  Well said dude
                  www.vendetta-theband.com
                  www.atomhawk.com

Comment

Originally posted by SixstringKing View Post
                    Nana Mouskouri (Greek: Nάνα Μούσχουρη), born Ioánna Moúschouri (Greek: Ιωάννα Μούσχουρη) on October 13, 1934, in Chania, Crete, Greece, is a Greek singer who has sold nearly 400 million records worldwide in a career spanning over five decades, making her one of the best-selling music artists of all time.
                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nana_Mouskouri
                    It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

1934.... Man she will be minging. Although I might give it a bang, depends on the lighting.

So what's this news about Charvel moving to China? Are they running a line of cheapy models or will these be as good as the Jap ones? Does anything other than custom Charvels actually mean anything anymore or are they stretching and kicking back on the brand? Don't get me wrong the chinese can build as good as any, just that if production moves to China, then I think I'd rather buy a knock off to be honest, as it will be Exactly the same.

Disgraceful behaviour for what started out as a hot rod custom guitar shop IMO. Fender is gay.
                      You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

From "What's new with Charvel?" to "Nana Mouskouri"!!! Holy c*w!!!
                        after reading this thread all i can say is i am glad my usa so cal is on its way to nc from Puerto Rico
                        “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

I can't believe it only took 2 years to go from "Built fine, right on the line", to "made in Japan"!
                          '09 Charvel San Dimas USA
                          '85 Jackson Soloist w/Floyd
                          '98 PRS Custom 22
                          '10 Les Paul Traditional

Comment

With USA production Charvels a thing of the past and new CS Charvels almost non existant, (unless you are willing to part with $3000.00) one has to wonder if the rebirth of the Charvels we once knew is over?
                            Last edited by Predator1; 09-11-2011, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyK View Post
                              I can't believe it only took 2 years to go from "Built fine, right on the line", to "made in Japan"!
                              Not to be sarcastic but you could add... "...to made in China"... at the end of your sentence!
                              Last edited by BenoA; 09-11-2011, 06:56 PM. Reason: words missing
                              JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                              Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by BenoA View Post
                                Not to be sarcastic but you could add... "...to made in China"... at the end of your sentence!
                                Sad, but true.
                                '09 Charvel San Dimas USA
                                '85 Jackson Soloist w/Floyd
                                '98 PRS Custom 22
                                '10 Les Paul Traditional

Comment

Working...
                                X