No announcement yet.

My new Custom Shop Charvel has arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great. I could see having some fun with that at a gig for sure.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Im not sure if this a personal question but could you at least give me a price range of what you paid for your new ax. Sweet by the way, and the single coil is a nice touch and as you mentioned, makes it a little more versatile.
      Jackson USA Select SL1T Soloist
      Charvel USA San Dimas Style 1 HSS
      Charvel USA San Dimas Style 2 2h
      Gretsch G6128T-TVP
      Gibson LP Traditional
      Gibson J-185 EC
      Hagstrom XL5
      Hagstrom Select Ultra Swede
      Walden T550 EC

Comment

Nice Scorps vibe to it,, congrats

Comment

That is awesome, congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by jrnic View Post
            Very nice!!! Are those gold tuners up top or is that just the sunlight??
            They are the original style Gotoh Crown Heads in gold. The hardware colors were kind of jumbled up in tribute to how all my old Charvels always were. In the early 80's, we didn't have black or gold Floyd Rose trems even available to us at first so all our Charvels had some brass and then the chrome Floyds on them. This one had a black switch tip and a chrome input jack cover, but now those pieces are brass too and it's a little more cohesive looking.

And to all who think you can never go back. I have owned dozens and dozens of original Charvels and I kept my two, all time favorite ones. But this guitar is as good if not better than any of my original ones, and better than most of them were. Maybe I just got lucky, but I am seriously thinking of selling my 1980 pre pro and picking up another one of these.
            Last edited by Chubtone; 05-23-2011, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X