No announcement yet.

599$ clearance sale for USA Pro mods. SD1 SD2 and SC1'S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright guys. Just came back from Long and Mcquade. I got answers to some questions and since one person asked for pictures, well i took pics of everything they had out. John was cool and let me snap some pics to hook you guys up. At that price, I'm just hooking up some brothers. So here's the down lo on these. They come with the high quality Charvel Soft case, trem bar and the strap locks that also came with. They come with a one year warranty. I think John will have more details. He did tell me that he may be missing some cases, but will work out things - they're very motivated to sell these. They can ship within Canada and will sell outside the country too. To those that can show up at the store, they also have in store financing (Was convenient when i was broke this summer hehe).

Here is what they have in stock. John said he may have one more, but will let me know later.

-San Dimas style 2 Black with Maple FB
    -San Dimas style 2 metallic Red with Maple FB
    -San Dimas style 2 mongrel with late 80's US Charvel Pointy neck (more info later)
    -San Dimas style 1 Seafoam green with maple FB
    -San Dimas style 1 Metallic burnt orange with rosewood FB
    -So Cal black with maple FB
    -So Cal amber red transparent with maple FB

Now the pictures...

If you have any questions, just ask or email John from L&M .... [email protected]

http://img580.imageshack.us/g/charvel006.jpg/

There are some more pictures if you look in the album. I think the black San Dimas 2 has like a small nick on the front that i took a picture of and the other pictures are to show the paint colors and what not.

aight now i gotta do a NGD thread haha

Comment

And people are walking out of that place without one in hand...

What an awesome sale!!!
      sigpic
      Action Jackson

Comment

I'm calling them in the morning about the candy tangerine SD2 with the pointy !
        http://www.reverbnation.com/#/themightypragmatics

Comment

I dunno dude.. To be honest Victoria is home to alot of retired folk and older wealthy merchants and tycoons that spend their summers there and work in Vancouver. That was made obvious tonight when the guy I was waiting behind was there going on and on about his Fender Junior something and wanted to replace a pot. He seemed like the type of guy who spends alot of guitars, but is afraid to try something that doesn't have Gibson inlaid at the top or Fender decaled. Nothing wrong with that, but it's same as i always found when I was working in a Music shop back home. Old people buy Gibsons and Fender products. Plus think about how long these have been sitting there. They are from the recent batches. They all play great. I can vouch that there is nothing wrong with them, especially for 599. There is the black style 2 that has a small 1mm nick on the surface, the black Socal has a surface scratch on the back plate.

Comment

I'd nail that Style 2 with the pointy neck. Very cool if the neck is legit.
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

You guys could always ask him to pull the neck. The neck looks legit. The fretboard looks 15 years old easy. It's in nice condition. frets have good life. The fretboard would need some cleaning and a tad bit of oil, but other than that its very nice. I wanted to buy it, but i guitar i just really wanted a strat head for the longest time.

Comment

oh my. Seafoam green.....
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Sea sick green is what they call it I would be all over that one.Fiesta red with a rosewood board and 1 hum is my next choice.
                  The sea sick green one close to me is $1099 booooo.
                  After shipping and other charges I would be in that $900.00 ball park anyway.
                  Hell I'd trade my LPC for a green and fiesta red one in a flash
                  Last edited by straycat; 02-18-2011, 12:39 AM.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Fender View Post
                    Thanks for the pics buddy! THis is cool from you. I now have a serious case of GAS for the above!

Was this one looking like new???
                    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

I came close to getting that one. She is in very nice condition. Still has the plastic film over the pickguard. Sounds amazing with the Dimarzio's. The color is amazing, love the transparent with black hardware. It was a hard pick between that and the SD1, but I really liked the way the Seymours sounded, and that changed my world cause I normally hate Seymours, but hey if it works - go with it. Honestly these are all worth the 599$ they are asking for. The store is not even making cost back on these lol I see people pay more or indonesian Ibanez's and Korean BC Rich's. There won't be a lot of oppurtunities in the future to say you picked up an American Made Charvel for under 700$ lol.

If I get a nice tax return, I may go for seconds if there are still any left. Eyeing that SD2 with the pointy if its still there of course :P

Comment

I'm tempted to grab the seasick green - I assume I have to add HST right?
                        Popular is not the same as good
                        Rare is not the same as valuable
                        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I guess. Came out to about 670$ out the door.

Comment

I emailed John. I'm waiting for him to let me know how much to ship it to my door. I'm VERY tempted...
                            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Sell everything you've got!

Comment

Wow that's really cheap. I'm contemplating picking one up. I've got relatives in victoria...

Comment

Working...
                                X