Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by veniculum View Post
    Hey...lighten up Madison Avenue....I was being sarcastic
    So was I. I though the "Is that some dust? That better be some dust" would be a sure tip off.

Maybe I should have used a large orange font. :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
      So was I. I though the "Is that some dust? That better be some dust" would be a sure tip off.

Maybe I should have used a large orange font. :dunno:
      Damn...that was sarcasm? Dude..please...from now on, you gotta be more clear...is it possible to use large orange font? I really was a little confused....but you straightened me right out!

You know...funny, though...as confused as I was, what confuses me even more is that a guy who's got 4000+ posts in under two years (on any message board) would tell someone else to "just shut up and play". With all that typing, when in the world do you get time to play? Sounds like captain obvious over here needs to take his own advice :think:
      Todd M

Comment

Popcorn time!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post

Popcorn time!
          don't worry about it, it's just a Jersey thing...
          Out Of Ideas

Comment

Damn...that was sarcasm? Dude..please...from now on, you gotta be more clear...is it possible to use large orange font? I really was a little confused....but you straightened me right out!
            I'll try to keep in mind that you're not very bright when conversing with you in the future.

You know...funny, though...as confused as I was, what confuses me even more is that a guy who's got 4000+ posts in under two years (on any message board) would tell someone else to "just shut up and play". With all that typing, when in the world do you get time to play? Sounds like captain obvious over here needs to take his own advice :think:
            Oh, so now it's postcount this and captain obvious that, huh?

Don't you have any more tiny scratches to bitch about, lady? Maybe you should stick a towel in you sopping vagina before you bleed to death.

If you weren't developmentally challenged, you'd see that 4,000 posts in the time I've been here averages out less than 7 posts a day. Seven posts! Most of them aren't even novels bitching about a tiny scratch or chip on a $900 guitar, and some of them are like 5 letters such as or "Go fuck yourself."

Comment

Don't you have any more tiny scratches to bitch about, lady? Maybe you should stick a towel in you sopping vagina before you bleed to death.

At the end of the day you could always sell your axe to some guy that could give a shit about chips and stuff and buy a new guitar shrink wrap it in its case then carbon freeze the case put it in a 1500 degree safe and bury it 20 feet under the ground and pour a 4 foot thick concrete... ok that's enough

Last edited by Nimitz; 02-19-2011, 05:39 PM.
              sigpic
              Action Jackson

Comment

I'll try to keep in mind that you're not very bright when conversing with you in the future.

If you weren't developmentally challenged, you'd see that 4,000 posts in the time I've been here averages out less than 7 posts a day. Seven posts! Most of them aren't even novels bitching about a tiny scratch or chip on a $900 guitar, and some of them are like 5 letters such as or "Go fuck yourself."
                wow....looks like I hit a nerve...now I'm hurt..you really got me. I'm not bright and I'm a lady who bitches about scars on my guitars. Ouch...I'm so hurt...

Let me ask...how long did you sit and ponder your reply....cause we know that your message board posts are your entire life....gotta get that last word in right...can't stand that someone actually makes a comment back after you make smart ass comments all day.

Just sit there and keep typing angrily
                thanks again captain...and hey look...I can say go fuck yourself right back...go write another 500 posts today
                Todd M

Comment

I really never understood post count envy...but then again, look at *my* post count! Just look at it!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

wow....looks like I hit a nerve...now I'm hurt..you really got me. I'm not bright and I'm a lady who bitches about scars on my guitars. Ouch...I'm so hurt...

Let me ask...how long did you sit and ponder your reply....cause we know that your message board posts are your entire life....gotta get that last word in right...can't stand that someone actually makes a comment back after you make smart ass comments all day.

Just sit there and keep typing angrily
                    thanks again captain...and hey look...I can say go fuck yourself right back...go write another 500 posts today

How long did I ponder my reply? A couple of minutes.

But it took YOU two days to come up with yours... I'm sure you were busy looking for more scratches to cry about, though.
                    Last edited by MakeAJazzNoiseHere; 02-20-2011, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Teh intertubez...SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Again...like winning in the Special Olympics.

Comment

Maybe you should stick a towel in you sopping vagina before you bleed to death.
                        I'm new here and everything, and I don't want to pour gas on the flames, but that is possibly one of the greatest things I've ever seen posted. Can I use it ?

Comment

I'm not new here and I find this thread pathetic. Old bitches in menopause whine less than these 2 kids.

Comment

Some people get the guitar confused as some of the case candy. My 2nd favorite(used to be the alpha male in the herd) guitar has seen 100s of hours of practice and rehearsals and 100 + shows, wanna guess what it looks like? Yup, scratched, chipped, dinged, stickered, dirty, corroded and rusted. The headstock is still pointy and the neck and frets straight, but thats about it. Some of the varnish has even starting to rub off the neck so the maples starting to blacken from the sweat and grime from my hands. Do I love it any less? Hell no. Do I want it to look new again? Again, HELL NO! Its what you call mojo. Its how you know the guitar is cherished. It may be number 2 in the stable since the arrival of the Kelly, but it and I still have all that history. Every scratch, chip, stain, ding, sticker, bit of corrosion, all the rusted p/u ring screws, all memories, accountability. Play the FUCK out of that thing, and when your kids one day accuse you of being a square, whip that baby out, and tell them where youve been and what you did.
                            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

How long did I ponder my reply? A couple of minutes.

But it took YOU two days to come up with yours... I'm sure you were busy looking for more scratches to cry about, though.
                              Might take another 2 or 3 days to reply cause I don't spend my whole life here. I'll make sure that my next post includes real sage advise, like "just shut up and play"...you know..some real original shit like that. (I guess this is where I have to add the mandatory emoticon that seems to follow every one of your posts...fuck...which one to use?...I don't know man...fucking help me out here...)
                              Todd M

Comment

Might take another 2 or 3 days to reply cause I don't spend my whole life here. I'll make sure that my next post includes real sage advise, like "just shut up and play"...you know..some real original shit like that. (I guess this is where I have to add the mandatory emoticon that seems to follow every one of your posts...fuck...which one to use?...I don't know man...fucking help me out here...)
                                Well, whenever you get it together, I'll be sitting here waiting to type something angrily in response.

Comment

Working...
                                X