No announcement yet.

NGD: Music Zoo prepro reissue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I'm in the minority here...but if it was mine, I'd add a neck pickup....if not for anything else, just because it would look better. Shallow, I know. I just can't get used to these Charvels that have all that real estate in front of the bridge pickup....and nothing. It just doesn't look right to me. That guitar would be STUNNING with a neck pickup in there. I'm a big fan of Tobacco Sunburst/Traditional two-tone burst finishes...I'd be drooling right now if I saw that thing with a second humbucker in there (or even a single coil).

Still a really nice guitar...and if function over form is your thing, it doesn't get any better. For me, form and function go together in the business of guitars. Of course, that's my opinion..and you know what they say about opinions.
    Todd M

Comment

I was watching that one for a while. I've been wanting a Fender Strat with a Floyd. That one is even better. It's a badass guitar!
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

That guitar does look really great - quite classic.

The Music Zoo seems to do a good job of developing interesting runs for their shop.
        Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

You will horse-fuck the resale if you add anything to it, if you add a neck PU, might as well make sure you get your whole head in front of the shotgun before you pull the trigger...
          Wish I could add Pics to this thing!!

Comment

I really,really like that guitar. The burst is a bit away from classic in my opinion. The real hardline dark, thin edge just sets it off. Thats what stands out to me, the gold hardware rolls right in the color hues. I have a Hum/ single. Its way cool, versatile sounds, but mine isn't your color. That thing looks classy but still says "I am a weapon of mass destruction"

Comment

Working...
            X