No announcement yet.

SRV and Charvel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting. Even though my customer was completely wrong about this, some interesting info came out of this thread.
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Bet you guys didn't know Hendrix played a Steinberger either... This one is courtesy of Chucksplatter.

hendrix.jpg
      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I love that the neck on Lenny is a Charvel. That's too fuckin' cool.

Sully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

that vid has SRV's sig sound...complete shredding with slow feeling...fuck that made no sense at all
          I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

This is a pic of the guitar, I worked for Charley's in Dallas starting in 1990. Charley actually passed in 1985 and he built several of these guitars some with Lipstick tubes and some with conventional single coils. There were 2 or 3 in the shop that I can remember. Mark the owner had one at his house too. As you can imagine it played like a vintage strat with a 7.25 radius, nothing like a Charvel, I remember picking it up and putting it right back down.
            http://www.guitarmaven.net

Comment

Working...
            X