No announcement yet.

Charvel Naturals from the Music Zoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I'd trade my SL2H for a Mahogany with a floyd and single/hum combo in two shakes of a lambs tail. I LOVE these naturals.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarzan_josh View Post
      I know I'd trade my SL2H for a Mahogany with a floyd and single/hum combo in two shakes of a lambs tail. I LOVE these naturals.
      It's a pity you dont have a rum red PC-1 , id consider a trade for that with my Koa single/hum natural..............

Comment

Do all these Naturals have the Birds eye necks??? Its hard to tell on some of the pics

Comment

No. Some are flame, plain or carbonized.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

I have a natural mahog 2 hum no birdseye . Greatest things: neck, TONE knob( lol) and yes its a 2 piece with a very hard to notice seam. Why isnt there much love for these? I love mine! But I hate the custom 5 in the bridge. Too smooth no balls. It needs a duncan 78 or maybe I will try one of my throbaks or timbuckers. Yeah, I m not from these parts!

Comment

I didn't care for the Custom 5 that much that came in mine, either, stratvox. I got a Duncan Alnico 2 Pro put in to replace the Custom 5 and I like the tone a lot more but I wish the A2P was just a bit hotter. I think the Duncan '78 might be cool. I may also try a Grosh Blown 59 some day.
              Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Take the A2 magnet out of the A2P and put it in the Custom 5, voila, Custom Custom (or very similar to the EVH Frankenpup except for the new A2 magnet vs the aged one in the EVH).

Comment

MZ Natural Neck Question

I always wanted to know if these Naturals' necks were truly there own and not just a prouction model neck on an awesome custom body?

Comment

It's a Custom Shop neck, not a Production Model neck.

Comment

I believe the TMZ Natural Necks were spec'ed using an old charvel Tommy (TMZ owner) had. So yeah, NOT a production neck.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up for me, that was my only reservation from getting one.

Comment

Originally posted by faceraser View Post
                          Thanks for clearing that up for me, that was my only reservation from getting one.
                          You will NOT be disappointed. Of the many guitars I own, I still reach for my Natural. I'd would get another if I come across a 1-hum on the used market - which is rare, few owners wind up selling them. Great players.

Comment

Working...
                          X