No announcement yet.

NGD Here is my Birthday gift!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really nice guitar man. If you get tired of it, send it over here.... It's my birthday too so it'd be appreciated.. '
    Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

What size frets did you get? They don't look like the usual jumbo frets that are so popular on production models.

Comment

the frets are 6100 jumbos. she plays like buttah. This guitar is totally amazing, tonely amazing, she is heavy but I don't mind, being a LPC guy, I am used to the weight. Here is some more eye candy

Comment

I dig the cherry burst as well...don't typically like guitars without a neck pickup (looks-wise....play wise, it's pretty rare that I switch off to a neck pick..but sometimes)...Either way, the blue burst is friggin phenomenal.. I'm seriously considering ditching all my USA pro-mods and getting a custom shop. Dammit!

Thanks for the additional pics!
          Todd M

Comment

Veniculum, do it you cannot go wrong, and get exactly what you want also!!!

Comment

Classic dude! You have the best of the past and present with that guitar. That top is stunning 10+++++++. Congrats! and enjoy!

CHUCK
              CHUCK

Comment

Stunning, probably one of the best Charvels Ive ever seen. If I were to order one, itd be DAMN close to that!
                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Do it,, you cannot go wrong at all.

Comment

Wish I could afford to man, really do! My dream Rhoads is on eBay right now, been on for a while... Im considering selling some guitars to afford it, but selling a guitar is really hard for me to do! Its as close as Ill get to a custom shop in the near future unfortunatley.
                    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I gotta be honest...since seeing this guitar, I've been really racking my brain....I really can't afford another guitar right now...after my central air blew up last month (10 grand later, it's nice and cool in my house when i need it)...but this makes buying another custom/high end guitar a bit complicated....especially with the fun police.

That said, I do have a PC-1 that, while I really like this thing, it probably gets the least amount of play. Problem is, I know if I sell it, I'll regret it. I have the natural finish...which isn't what I thought it would be. After seeing some other colors...particularly, the mocha and the chlorine, this one falls a little flat (that's just a warning to anyone considering a PC-1). Other than that, it's a phenomenal guitar. I just wish I could've seen these things in person before I bought...fat chance of that..as you all know. Rumor had it...Sam Ash in NYC had one about 2 years ago...that's the last I heard of one actually being in a shop.

I'll be honest...if somebody put this Charvel in front of me tomorrow, and offered me a trade...I think I'd do it. I'm a bit partial to Charvel (over Jackson) anyway.
                      I guess I'll have to keep rackin my brain
                      Such a sweet guitar bro....I'd love to see a few more pics.
                      Last edited by veniculum; 10-26-2010, 11:02 AM.
                      Todd M

Comment

Fantastic design! The flame blue, gold hardware, maple board, and cream pickups go together perfectly.
                        Scott

Comment

Will get some more pic's up for yah..

Comment

Here is another one for the weekend

Comment

hope you all enjoyed .. Hope more like this one comes

Comment

Sully,
                                you are right on the mark it is a Custom Shop order.
                                I will get more pics up soon.

Originally posted by sully View Post
                                That's a custom order from what I can tell.

Comment

Working...
                                X