"Out for delivery"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpiralArchitect View Post
    What is the duncan in the neck? the pole pieces are HUUUUUUUGE!
    It's a Quarter Pounder. Pretty cool - LOUD.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
      YOU SON OF A BITCH!

You got the whole set now?

That is bad ass!
      Yes, Yes, and Yes!!

Comment

It's funny. The other day you posted pics of your set of three and I was thinking, "All he needs now is the snake..."
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Hell yeah! Very cool! Congrats.

Comment

very cool. I am very impressed with mine. Both pkus sound great and I love the feel of the finish...congrats and enjoy
            www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
            My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Originally posted by gtrbuyer View Post
              very cool. I am very impressed with mine. Both pkus sound great and I love the feel of the finish...congrats and enjoy
              Absolutely! The neck p'up is wicked cool, and PLENTY of volume. I didn't expect it to balance nearly as well as it does. I love the look of the finish, but mine is a little "grainy" on the upper edge. Is yours? My main concern with this guitar is that that finish will get shiny. Other than that...love it!!!

Comment

Congrats. Looks great. I really dig the snake model.

Would so like to get one myself, too. I just really don't dig or understand the idea of Charvel doing the satin finish on that graphic. :think: A strange and perplexing choice, IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                  Congrats. Looks great. I really dig the snake model.

Would so like to get one myself, too. I just really don't dig or understand the idea of Charvel doing the satin finish on that graphic. :think: A strange and perplexing choice, IMHO.
                  It is curious... I suppose to maybe look a little more like real snakeskin?

Comment

Yeah, you could be right about that. Weird, but you might be right.

In any event, I don't like the choice. IMHO, it'd look much cooler with a regular poly clearcoat. And that's enough to hold me back from buying one, unfortunately. Otherwise, it's an awesomely spec'd guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                      And that's enough to hold me back from buying one, unfortunately.
                      That's what I was saying a month ago... One other thing I'm noticing - the neck feels ever-so-slightly narrower - as in nut width narower. I wonder if they tweaked the design a bit? My others feel about the same thickness, but just a tad wider.

Comment

Fuck me that's a sweet guitar. Now I really want one..and once that's in my head, it's only a matter of time. I'm blaming this site when the fun police gives me shit about this up coming purchase....fuckers!
                        Todd M

Comment

Originally posted by veniculum View Post
                          Fuck me that's a sweet guitar. Now I really want one..and once that's in my head, it's only a matter of time. I'm blaming this site when the fun police gives me shit about this up coming purchase....fuckers!
                          Too true!!! Fucking fuckers. I think I need to block this site on the firewall so I can't see this shit at work. I'm totally gassing every day.

Comment

Working...
                          X