No announcement yet.

Mike Learn "Don't Tread On Me" Gadsden San Dimas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can grab damn near 3 San Dimas guitars for that money...

If you're thinking of collection value perhaps, but if you're looking for players...not.
    My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

That graphic is meh. Not worth owning, way too plain for a graphic
      This space for rent

Comment

"A society that will trade a little liberty for a little order will lose both, and deserve neither." -John Stuart Mill

I really, really want the Georgia one. Just the historical signifigance of the Gadsden Flag makes me want one of these.

Comment

Are you from Georgia, Dave?
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            Are you from Georgia, Dave?
            Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
              Yes.
              Eeww.. So sorry to hear that.. Hope you pull through brother.. :ROTF:

Just kidding bro.. I was stationed at Ft. Benning back in the day and I LOVE historic Savannah.. Great town FRIENDLY women!
              John 3:16

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
                "A society that will trade a little liberty for a little order will lose both, and deserve neither." -John Stuart Mill

I really, really want the Georgia one. Just the historical signifigance of the Gadsden Flag makes me want one of these.
                Now that's exactly why these were created. While a skull-loving civilian like myself doesn't get excited about them, a marine (especially one with a love for one of the original 13 states) would totally GAS for one.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonluvr View Post
                  Eeww.. So sorry to hear that.. Hope you pull through brother.. :ROTF:

Just kidding bro.. I was stationed at Ft. Benning back in the day and I LOVE historic Savannah.. Great town FRIENDLY women!
                  I grew up in Savannah. My dad was stationed at Hunter Army Airfield with 1/75 and after he got out we stayed there.

I spent a lovely 6 months at Benning going through OSUT/Jump School. I'll be heading back in March to go through Ranger School. Gotta love good 'ol Benning.

Comment

Working...
                  X