DiMartini floyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DiMartini floyd

Hey guys I'm thinking about getting a DeMartini but I've never played one & I'm just curious, doe the floyds float as they do on the pro mods or are they closer to the body? Also since I'm asking how about the Floyds on EVH mods as well?

Thanks M

They're flat-mounted but could be raised, not ideally though.
    Ratt & Roll

Comment

My blood/skull WD has a floating Floyd. It seems to sit a little lower than the pro mod trems I have seen but I bet those could be lowered.

As a side note, I actually played mine last night through my 1981 Boogie MK2B and it screamed! If the WD's had a neck pickup, they would be a grand-slam for me. I'm always on the hunt to find a good deal on a crossed-swords model because that was my favorite graphic way back when I was a young buck like you. They are great guitars. Good luck.

Comment

From the factory the WD models come with the floyd floating. The EVH Art Series come with the Floyd flat again the body so you can get the benefit of the D-tuna. Just because eith one comes that way doesn't mean you can't set the floyd up whichever way you prefer. Hope that helps.

Comment

mine is floating

Comment

Working...
          X