This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell????????????????

What happened to my thread ???????????????????????????

If you looked around the forum, you would know where it was moved to. Wayne hasn't been involved with Charvel guitars since about 1978, so why would you put a thread about his Wayne guitar line in USA Charvels?
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I just wanted to know what you guys thought of them compared to the Charvels of old & now, what the hell is wrong with that?? I see other comparison threads, hell there's one about the promods vs the Kramer reissues, why doesn't that get moved? Is it taboo to talk about Wayne Charvel???????:think:

Comment

If you look in "Guitars By Other Manufacturers", you'll see your thread.

Comment

Your thread hasn't been deleted, just moved. It was all about Wayne's current guitars so it makes sense it should be where it is.

btw, shouldn't this thread be in Non-JC forum, since it's not about a Jackson or Charvel product or a guitar made by another manufacturer, but about a relocated thread?
          Hail yesterday

Comment

:ROTF:

Comment

Are you guys serious? I'm not trying to premote his line just get some opinions of comparison for christ sake!! Why don't you move the damm Kramer post?? I love Charvels, I think they are the best thing out there, so if this guy who hasen't been associated with Charvel since 1978 created these masterpieces to begin with, wouldn't it stand to reason that I might assume what he's making now might be worth asking about, and who better to ask than the people of this forum, of wich some are no doubtedly ''Charvel expert's''!!

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

29,006 posts & a lame picture is the your reply?

Comment

:think:

Comment

You know what's funny, Charvels now (even though I think they're awesome) are not even real Charvels. They're just fender copies and yet you guys talk about ''guitars by other manufacturers'':ROTF:................WTF

Comment

If you used even more question marks, maybe then people would take you seriously.

Comment

See, now that was funny & clever ! Unlike that RacerX TARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lemures View Post
                            You know what's funny, Charvels now (even though I think they're awesome) are not even real Charvels. They're just fender copies and yet you guys talk about ''guitars by other manufacturers'':ROTF:................WTF
                            what do you think the original Charvels were? Strat bodies, strat heads, often vintage trems - clearly radically different to the Fender versions.

As for Wayne's current product, the "masterpieces" that he produces now are often based on guitars that were made well after he left the company. Considering he left in '78, why are so many of the graphics he uses from Charvels from the early 80s? Trading on his name but for a product he didn't produce.
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Hey Lemures, you need to cool your jets. There's no reason to get your panties all bunched about someone moving a thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X