No announcement yet.

Charvel Family Reunion: Group Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, poor placement of the EVH on my part. Sorry. Here's an older pic of it.

Comment

Now that's impressive! I'd have a hard time figuring out which one to grab first but the red ghost flame and the orange pointy always grab my attention.

And since I have one of your second cousin Charvels, can I be invited to the next family reunion?

Comment

Very Very nice! I especially love the Zebra and the red ghost flames...
        Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Love the RGF and the Orange pointies Pat, but great stuff all round
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
            And since I have one of your second cousin Charvels, can I be invited to the next family reunion?
            Can second cousins marry? Is that legal, or even moral?

Thanks, guys. I consider myself very fortunate. That includes having a wife that is reasonably tolerant of my guitar obsession.

And I find it very interesting that many of the comments are riffing on the pointys. We argued for them so hard a few years back - now where has all that strathead love gone already? Is the grass always greener...? j/k :ROTF:

Comment

The zebra, orange H/S, and green strat are my faves

Comment

Wow, awesome collection! Love the HRF's in particular.

Comment

Very nice collection . My two favorites are the "Chevy" orange pointy and the white hot rod flames .
                  Mike
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Love the plum SoCal.

Comment

Love that Zebra!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, i truly lust after 4 of your axes..
                      and thats just not right!

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                        Except for the mod'd Plum SoCal, they're all custom shop guitars. IIRC, the JB orange one is 2005-ish.
                        The green one isn't a So Cal with hardware, pickguard, pickup change?

That orange pointy head is just KILLER!

Comment

Awesome collection! I though you had more purple ones??

Comment

Originally posted by Chubtone View Post
                            The green one isn't a So Cal with hardware, pickguard, pickup change?
                            No, it's a custom shop done with a swamp ash body, wickedly-figured birdseye maple, satin-finished neck, etc. It was done a couple of years before they even started offering the SoCals. Here's a older stand-alone pic...

And, no, the Candy Apple Red one isn't a mod'd SD1, either! That's another custom guitar (10 piece special run, actually) done waaaayyy before the USA Production series started up.

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                            Awesome collection! I though you had more purple ones??
                            I used to have a purple flame-top pointyhead, too. Sold it a while back to a great JCF bro, though.

Thanks again, guys.

Comment

Oh my god. birds-eye maple necks make me cream myself

bloody brilliant guitar there
                              THIS IS MY POST
                              Thanks for reading

Comment

Awesome collection! You are blessed for sure. I really like the orange pointy, which seems to be a favorite so far of several others.

Thanks for the pics.
                                Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                                X