Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know all the fuss is about? all he had to do was lick tj's moodies and everything would have been fine!
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

that should be "suckle" tj's moobies

Comment

Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
        that should be "suckle" tj's moobies
        Naaaww, some people moob's are real sensitive, and can't take sucking-so ya gotta just lick them real soft!!! man, I think I am gonna throw up now
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

OK, I just read the 6th batch thread, and yes, Newc you came across real strong there...some other guys even commented on it ("whoa")...but axe dude reacted to it too sensitively (is that a word? ). Guitars aren't even out yet and you guys are all "Superman can beat up Batman....no he can't....wahhhhhh"

Now to go find the threads where Newc backed away from me....heh heh.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I agree with racerx , newc actually started it not him, but he took it to the next level.

Comment

agreed, but I can't find anything in this thread where jazznoise or grandturk bashed this guy at all?
              weird stuff anyway...
              tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

I wonder what axe calibers next name will be
                "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
                Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

WTF? I thought this was a Charvel USA related thread, not a moob bashing thread (or is it a tit wank?)
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Wow... what have I missed???
                    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

so if this guy is banned, does that mean Newc isnt a dick anymore???
                      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I asked the doode not to post 5 times in a row. Then he asked why and jazz noise said "so you don't seem like a d- head " and I said "too late for that " and then it was all Tuesday night t n t. Explosion!
                        -------------------------
                        Blank yo!

Comment

Ahhh.
                          Jack.
                          That is still one sweet Tiger-burst.
                          The sun just catches the maple in that shot so cool.
                          Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by stevoc View Post
                            Yeah, his statement didn't seem right. I've followed some of the pissing contests you been in, and can't ever recall you backing away.
                            I know! Even when he is completely wrong!
                            Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                            so if this guy is banned, does that mean Newc isnt a dick anymore???
                            naw, rest assured. Newc is still a dick
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                              I asked the doode not to post 5 times in a row. Then he asked why and jazz noise said "so you don't seem like a d- head " and I said "too late for that " and then it was all Tuesday night t n t. Explosion!

Wow. Some people are far too sensitive.....
                              "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Yeah, that boy was wound tight.
                                http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X