Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's the 6th batch teaser video? It's very late!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
    It's cool, but I guess the Jackson Adrian Smith sig model's sales will be taking a nose dive for the next few months.
    I don't think those two guitars would get cross shopped that much. I see your point in that if you gotta have white/black PG/maple and you were going to buy the AS sig to get it, now, why would you? But on the other hand, I'm sure the AS signature guitar is a much nicer guitar.

Comment

OK, I may have to eat ramen noodles for a few months if that seasick green is as pastel blue in real life as it looks in the video...

Comment

I just blew your blackberry up Jett... soon as I got my email...

Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
          No 4th Qtr 6th batch - I call it. Suckers - you'll be waiting until January for a new dose of ho-hum colors!
          Hey, I just had to point out that YOU WERE WRONG.

But I know you didn't wanna be right anyway.

Comment

trans kandy magenta seems cool, but on alder it will probably be boring .

Comment

I love the white So Cal and the Sea Sick Green SD1 ! I agree that it looks like robins egg blue to me in the video. Now how can I round up the $$$ to get one or both! HA HA!

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                As to the trans candy magenta...I'm trying to picture it in my mind. It's a trans candy finish over alder body? I'm thinking that's probably not very attractive. :think: I'll reserve judgment, though, until seeing better pics.
                Well, if you watch the video or look at the promo poster, it doesn't look really "transparent" at all. So maybe "trans" means something different in this context?

Never mind, if you look at this photo, you can faintly see the transparency:

Last edited by waylay00; 09-28-2009, 06:55 PM.

Comment

The "trans" is quite subtle that's for sure. I think that model is OK, but for a wildcard I think we expected something maybe slightly more radical. Anyway, the other two look great so 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

Comment

Working...
                  X