No announcement yet.

6th Batch speculation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt they'd go that cheap right off, though. That's a user mod if anything. I doubt we'll ever see a 1-hum or H-S SoCal just because it's such an easy mod to do at home. Unless they're just hard for the 1-ply matte black 'guards.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
      They already did a Candy Red SD1. You can find tons of the dismembered bodies on Ebay. Get that and a Model series neck and but some black tape on the headstock and you're done.
      candy red is not the same colour as vai's. im not a big fan of candy red for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by John.E.Fawkes View Post
        candy red is not the same colour as vai's. im not a big fan of candy red for some reason.
        Oh, I know - sparkle red vs. candy red. They're really close - maybe not under stage lights, where the sparkle (metal flake?) will really take of. Check out the Music Zoo's website they have a "inspired by" model over there.
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

I'd like to see a Hum-single-single version of the So-Cal with chrome hardware as well as some transparant colors or a sunburst.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
            The cost of a small run of 1-hums is actually higher for 1 hums than for 2-hums simply because any change on the line means someone has to verify the changes are correct and that batch stays together.
            Isn't it funny how not making a hole, and making sure that a hole isn't there is so expensive?

I'm still going to guess:

San Dimas Style 1 1H in white with gold hardware

However, I am wrong, because Charvel is not cool enough to make anything that awesome.

Does peer pressure work on corporations?

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
              The cost of a small run of 1-hums is actually higher for 1 hums than for 2-hums simply because any change on the line means someone has to verify the changes are correct and that batch stays together.
              I don't see a 1-hum SD1 would add any more verification cost than what they already have for doing the different routes between the 2H SD1 and the SoCal.

Comment

What if there is no 6th batch? What if the next batch doesn't come until 2010?
                Blank yo!

Comment

I just want a Candy Blue SoCal... is that so wrong...

I have literally sent bionic an email each time the new models start being produce...

and he just laughs at my pitifulness...

:cry:

Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

I just don't think the candy colors look good with a pickguard. That's why I though the Ferarri Red looked killer on the socal. Yellow, white, black - I think non-candy colors look the best with a PG. Candies looks really good on the SD - the blue and the red, for instance.
                    Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonite View Post
                      i just want a candy blue socal... Is that so wrong...

I have literally sent bionic an email each time the new models start being produce...

And he just laughs at my pitifulness...

:cry:

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                        I just don't think the candy colors look good with a pickguard.
                        A nice glossy black pickguard with beveled edges would.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                          A nice glossy black pickguard with beveled edges would.
                          Bevel this!

Blank yo!

Comment

I'd still like to see a pastel blue SD1.

Comment

I'd also like to see something in hot pink. I remember being at the music zoo and seeing a pink San Dimas they had. It looked amazing!

Comment

6th batch colors.

PLEASE please please charvel. for @#$*'s sake, a POLAR WHITE style 1 and san dimas with BLACK hardware!

Comment

Working...
                                X