Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cacophony Live Recordings (Rare and not the shit all over youtube)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cacophony Live Recordings (Rare and not the shit all over youtube)

I found this over at the RacerX board and had to share this here. I downloaded it thinking it was going to be the usual stuff you see over youtube, but no! Really awesome shit, especially for crazed becker/friedman fans such as myself.

http://www.4shared.com/file/82652401...ml?err=no-sess

Desert Island
    Savage
    ESP
    Floating World
    Black Cat
    Becker Solo (fucking insane)
    X-Ray Eyes (!!!)
    Marty Solo
    The Ninja
    Highway To Hell
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Oh cool they played highway to hell. No need to say that the becker solos insane thats kinda implied.
    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Cool downloading now. As a matter of fact, "A Little Ain't Enough" came on the radio today and I was diggin it... haven't heard that in a while. Jason plays some cool fills on that tune. It would've been interesting to hear what he would've done as he matured as a player.

Comment

Love JB....

Comment

If anyone else is familiar with the solo's of Cacophony, really, Becker NAILED EVERYTHING TO THE T. It was really mind blowing. I've never doubted him, but this just reassured him as a God.
          The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Im sure everyone here has heard at least 1 cacaphony solo
            Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Heard doesn't necessarily mean they're familiar with the solo's.

Comment

Are you talkin song solos or stage solos
                Jackson Shred

Comment

cool stuff, thanks for sharing!

- Leo.

Comment

Working...
                  X