Saw Extreme(Nuno) tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw Extreme(Nuno) tonight

Killer show. They were playing with Ratt at the Hardrock in Vegas. Wow, that was the first time I've seen Nuno live and he f'ing killed it. I've seen most of the big name shredders in my day and Nuno tops em all live. He is such a well-rounded guitarist as well. His sense of rhythm is sick, his backing vocals are spot on and the majority of you know what kind of a lead player he is. Dude ripped-off "Flight of the Wounded Bumble Bee" like it was nothing. Ratt was decent as well but we left 1/2 way through as the show was outside and it just got too hot. If any of you guys gets a chance to check out this show, or atleast Extreme, do it by all means. You won't be dissappointed.
    Good deals with:
    Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Oh, also forgot to mention that Warren D was playing a sweet Charvel "Frenchie" in black. I've never seen one in black before. As far as amps, Nuno was using his new Randall amps(they sound excellent by the way). Warren was using a Diezel VH4 and a SLO and Carlos was using dual SLO's.
    Last edited by srommes; 07-19-2009, 04:54 AM.
    Good deals with:
    Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Loved Nunos side projects especially Mourning Widows.
      I dont get scared but i do get shocked!!

Comment

I saw him with the brief abortion called Satellite Party, and he is awesome live. I don't like his writing really at all, but the guy can flat play guitar.
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I saw Nuno when Extreme came to Brazil at Hollywood Rock back in '92. I was talking to him at the airport and he was very polite. BTW, the shows was fuckin' good! Good times! I don't know his projects nowadays.

Comment

Working...
          X