George Fullerton RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Fullerton RIP

Not sure if this has been posted but Leo Fenders partner George Fullerton died on July 4th.

George Fullerton, a longtime associate of Leo Fender who played a crucial role in the electric-guitar innovator's extraordinary success through his broad-based skills as a musician, artist and technician, has died. George passed away on July 4, just weeks after the death of his wife.
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

I hadn't heard... and my other go-to guitar is a G&L. Sad news.

Comment

Wow! Sorry to hear that. I just met Mr. Fullerton this past year at NAMM. He was signing autographs at the Fender booth on 8x10's that he had there. When I went up to talk to him he had just signed his last 8x10 photo and apologized to me that he just gave out the last one. There was one more taped up on the barrel that was being used as a table so I asked about that one and he said sure. Took it off the barrel and autographed it for me. Seemed to be enjoying himself at NAMM.
      RIP George
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
      X