• Show
Clear All

• My interview with David Ellefson

http://www.dinosaurrockguitar.com/new/node/717

Enjoy!

And something cool:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/venomboy/3661320909/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/venombo...n/photostream/

Cool read. Do you do all the interviews?
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Nice!

I liked the comment about "the windshield is bigger than the rear-view mirror".
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I've interviewed Chris Poland and Ellefson. The other guys who run the site do the rest of the interviews.

Comment

Wow, that was a fantastic interview. Props.
          Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Cool interview! I shuddered when Dave mentioned Ed Roman.
            "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Interesting that Dokken of all bands, were the reason he picked up Jackson basses.

Comment

Cool interview, junior is a very likable, open honest guy. It was interesting to hear what he had to say about the different members of the band--I mean Mustaine is usually just ragging on the former members. I opened the interview in my browser Friday then forgot about it, so I had a nice surprise waiting for me Monday morning

Comment

Cool interview. Interesting that all the other Megadeth guys seem like cool dudes--probably helps balance out Mustaine a bit.

Comment

I always kind of felt bad for Jeff Young, he's my favorite Megadeth guitar player. And now he has a solo album coming out that sounds amazing. On top of that his shit in Megadeth is some of the best solos to come out of Megadeth if you ask me.
                    Gear:

Jackson DK2M (07')

Jackson PS-4 (99'?)

Charvel Model 5 (86')

Randall RG50TC

Maxon OD-9

Comment

I read a bunch of Ellefson interviews before I conducted mine and he's very consistent in them and only has nice things to say about former bandmates.

Comment

I shuddered when he responded to "If there's a new way, will you be first in line?" He says yes now with Obama as president. "YES WE CAN" Give me my Chia Obama....

Comment

Kind of weird he looked up to Jeff Pilson in Dokken. I remember way back in the mid 80's I used to get these guys confused as they sort of looked the same and had the "could be a dude but has a more effeminate vibe going on"

Last edited by Jackson-Charvel; 06-30-2009, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Really cool Interview... felt a bit more personal than the standard music magazine interview.

However:

Dave: Last question: If there's a new way, will you be the first in line?
                            DRG: Absolutely! I already am. It started with Obama being sworn in in January. I'm hoping and I'm praying.
                            Shouldn't that be DRG first and Dave second?

Comment

Yes, that's a typo.

Comment

Working...
                              X