Randy Rhoads Documentary trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Rhoads Documentary trailer

Well there is alot of drama going on about this video trailer, but it has been posted on youtube for about a day, so I thought I would share in case anybody is unaware. I can't wait for this to come out... if anyone is familiar with the ET/Two on the Town Diary rehearsal footage the question as to whether or not there is more footage available is answered here Also, many cool clips of interviews with Lynch, Batio, Gilbert, Rudy Sarzo, Tommy Aldridge, Brad Gillis, Carlos Cavazo, etc... the list goes on and on. This clip will make you cheer, laugh, and bum you out within the course of ten minutes. If this sees the light of day, it will be amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tVebHXMtrg

For the record, I was NOT the individual that posted this on youtube. This may start a shitstorm like it has everywhere else, so if the Admins want to delete this post, please do. I just felt there are alot of Randy fans here and they would really enjoy this.

Why the hell is everyone going ape shit over this? Cool stuff, but I mean, why are people getting upset?
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

I guess it has something to do with copywrite infrigement, but there is some discrepancy whether or not that is the case. I think the problem is that the RR boards have a bunch of drama queens on them... one of the reasons I haven't been a member there in a couple of years. I only poke around there once in a while to see if there's any new pics and whatnot.

Yes, this is cool stuff for sure. I don't understand why such a big deal is being made out of this "leak". If anything, it is free publicity for the film maker. Its definitely causing a buzz.

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell View Post
        I guess it has something to do with copywrite infrigement, but there is some discrepancy whether or not that is the case. I think the problem is that the RR boards have a bunch of drama queens on them... one of the reasons I haven't been a member there in a couple of years. I only poke around there once in a while to see if there's any new pics and whatnot.

Yes, this is cool stuff for sure. I don't understand why such a big deal is being made out of this "leak". If anything, it is free publicity for the film maker. Its definitely causing a buzz.
        I ended up going to the site linked on the video and browsing, apparently some of the footage hasn't been signed off and all this other shit.

I don't understand why, but I notice whenever Randy's name is dropped, people go fucking crazy over it and get all huffy puffy about it. The man is dead, he was a great great great guitar player, and changed a lot of things, but let him rest in peace for fucks sake. Everyone's always complaining/debating/raging over him.

Here's a link to the e-drama:
        http://ultimaterhoads.com/viewtopic....er=asc&start=0
        Originally posted by horns666
        The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksons Shred View Post
          I ended up going to the site linked on the video and browsing, apparently some of the footage hasn't been signed off and all this other shit.

I don't understand why, but I notice whenever Randy's name is dropped, people go fucking crazy over it and get all huffy puffy about it. The man is dead, he was a great great great guitar player, and changed a lot of things, but let him rest in peace for fucks sake. Everyone's always complaining/debating/raging over him.

Here's a link to the e-drama:
          http://ultimaterhoads.com/viewtopic....er=asc&start=0
          There's another board that is even worse. I would say Randy is probably my favorite guitar player, but some of the guys over there border on creepy the way the worship him.

Also, that RR guy posting in that thread is a friggen freak. There's a video on youtube where that guy is playing one of those Chinese Les Paul Customs, butchering Crazy Train, and he is friggen going off on the film maker about this whole deal. I'd link the vid, but I think the guy likes the attention so I'm not gonna help him out... He's the one that started this and probably the one that posted the trailer on youtube.
          Last edited by khabibissell; 06-26-2009, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell View Post
            There's another board that is even worse. I would say Randy is probably my favorite guitar player, but some of the guys over there border on creepy the way the worship him.

Also, that RR guy posting in that thread is a friggen freak. There's a video on youtube where that guy is playing one of those Chinese Les Paul Customs, butchering Crazy Train, and he is friggen going off on the film maker about this whole deal. I'd link the vid, but I think the guy likes the attention so I'm not gonna help him out... He's the one that started this and probably the one that posted the trailer on youtube.
            I agree Steve. The RR board has some good folks on it but some of he members take it too far. I like to discuss music, not whether Randy wiped his ass forward or backward, what kinda hairspray he used, where he got his clothes from etc.
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

This trailer is really cool to watch, and the film looks as if it's being done very well. Hopefully it will see the light of day. I'd love to see some good, pro-shot footage of the Diary Tour.

On a side note, I thought the clip of Brad Gillis was pretty interesting. His true feelings being on film are a great addition to the aftermath of the tragedy.

Comment

Looks neat. The Ultimate Rhoads page, however, seems to be a little creepy. I'm a huge Randy fan, but these guys are straying dangerously close to panty-sniffer territory.

Comment

pulled
                  -------------------------
                  Blank yo!

Comment

well it was cool while it lasted, i really hope it gets finished and hits the screen.
                    Ratt & Roll

Comment

rats....looks like i'm too late. i'm with the others on the RR boards; there's a really great one (the .tk board), but after being on there for a bit, i became less interested because of the weirdness factor.

sully
                      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                      Sully Guitars on Facebook
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Been offline all day. Anybody save the vid?

Comment

scuba steve, if i can ever do anything for ya, lemme know.

sully
                          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                          Sully Guitars on Facebook
                          Sully Guitars on Google+
                          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Damn, I woulda liked to have seen it.

MOSHON
                            DAVE
                            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Last edited by broken_fusion; 06-29-2009, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X