Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Title of Song on Jeff Loomis' site?

Does anyone know? Bill? :idea:

It's the track that starts playing as you load Jeff Loomi's home page.

I know it's a traditional Japanese song, and I used to know the name of the original, but the name escapes me at the moment.

Really like JF's rendition of it, so if you know what the song is called, please do tell

Thanks,

- Leo.

That song turned into Miles of Machines off of his solo album Zero Order Phase.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nY-XDF_Ask
    Originally posted by horns666
    The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Thanks!

- Leo.

Comment

Jeff Loomis did it!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Damn that guy sets the bar high...gonna have to buy that
          www.JerryRobison.com
          '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

Originally posted by Partial @ Marshall View Post
            Damn that guy sets the bar high...gonna have to buy that
            ..Start with the 1995 Nevermore debut, and work your way up to this one.

He raised the bar high for me MANY years ago. It was like hearing Eddie Van Halen and Yngwie all over again..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              ..Start with the 1995 Nevermore debut, and work your way up to this one.

He raised the bar high for me MANY years ago. It was like hearing Eddie Van Halen and Yngwie all over again..
              Think I am gonna take the day off work and go practice...fuck it might need a sabatical...maybe I should just retire...oh who am I kidding...anyone wanna buy a jackson or two?
              www.JerryRobison.com
              '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

Originally posted by Partial @ Marshall View Post
                Think I am gonna take the day off work and go practice...fuck it might need a sabatical...maybe I should just retire...oh who am I kidding...anyone wanna buy a jackson or two?
                That's how I felt when I first was intorduced to Jeff around '97. I was bullshitting with this quiet, cool, pale dude for about an hour before he played. Then he just became a fucker when he hit the stage. Playing his Black RR..

When he was done with his set..I was more pale than him. All I could say is "You fucker, ..man, I love you"!!

Comment

I've seen him play several times live. I don't like Nevermore, but they were on the bills of a few other concerts I have attended. That guy is PHENOMENAL though.
                  "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7eDyCQaEjQ

Approximately 30 seconds in your confidence in your playing ability will diminish drastically. After the second example starts you will have thoughts of giving up playing guitar. By the end you will already have all of your guitars listed on Craigslist.
                    "Dear Dr. Bill,
                    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

listed

Comment

Wow. That is ludicrous.
                        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

it was a joke bro

Comment

Originally posted by P I K A View Post
                            it was a joke bro
                            wha..?:think:

Comment

Originally posted by P I K A View Post
                              it was a joke bro

I meant his playing capabilities.....

Comment

Working...
                              X