Stryper's new music on iTunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stryper's new music on iTunes

For those of you "old school" Stryper fans, check out the singles "Murder by Pride" and "4 Leaf Clover" on iTunes. The band is releasing one new song each week until the full cd comes out in July but the songs are only available for one week at a time. If you like the old school Stryper tone with heavy guitar riffage, pinch harmonics, dueling solos, etc. then these songs are for you!
    E = Fb

DAMN!! It sounds like they haven't changed since Soldiers. Michaels voice is a little lower, but that happens with age. However, besides that, he still has great range and tone. Oh, and the guitars kick...ass!
    Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

another one

Originally posted by wetrx95 View Post
      DAMN!! It sounds like they haven't changed since Soldiers. Michaels voice is a little lower, but that happens with age. However, besides that, he still has great range and tone. Oh, and the guitars kick...ass!
      ....and as of today a fifth song was released, "The Plan"
      E = Fb

Comment

i just bought 4 leaf clover, pretty cool. I like this better then the only stuff, the guitars and vocals are less screetchy. that's a plus
        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Working...
        X