Metallica Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallica Gear

I was just browsing (at work bored) and noticed they removed the gear from both James and Kirk. Says "Updated info coming soon". Just curious if they are going through some equipment change. The last time I looked a couple months ago it had all their normal stuff on there.

Be nice if they removed someone's fucking wah pedal.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

What website are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
        Be nice if they removed someone's fucking wah pedal.
        According to a very recent interview Bruce Dickinson (Yup THAT one) did with all members of Metallica, it was music from bands like Samson that influenced Kirk Hammett's use of a wah pedal.

But many of his best known solos don't have a wah on them. The ones on "One" and "The Unforgiven" for example

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer View Post
          According to a very recent interview Bruce Dickinson (Yup THAT one) did with all members of Metallica, it was music from bands like Samson that influenced Kirk Hammett's use of a wah pedal.

But many of his best known solos don't have a wah on them. The ones on "One" and "The Unforgiven" for example
          Or "Ride the Lightning"... oh wait...
          Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
          Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
            What website are you talking about?
            Metallica.com

Comment

Originally posted by orions View Post
              Metallica.com
              I never knew they had a gear section. LOL

Enyclopedia Metallica has tons of incorrect info and should never be used as a refrence.

Metgear.net is really godd for everything up to about 2003.

Comment

Working...
              X