Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scott Ian's Soloist

http://twitpic.com/5jjcn/full

FOund this on Scott's twitter account...
    "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Cool. What was he doing? Digging around in his basement?
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

God... I`d love to see the original old Judge Death Dredd, and TMNT axes.

anyone got any decent pics?
      www.vendetta-theband.com
      www.atomhawk.com

Comment

What ever it says at the top, he didn't use that on the ATL tour, as he was with ESP at the time. He switched back to Jackson on the SoE tour...

The TMNT guitars were Danny's, not Scott's - here's a site I threw together about Spitz's guitars:

http://danspitzguitars.shawwebspace.ca/
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

That Dime axe is awesome.
          Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift; that's why it is called the present.

Comment

It says, "L'Chaim" on the back of the neck, lol. Scott calls it the Hebrew something...
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

That is a cool shot. Hey Ian, you sure about him being with ESP when ALT came out?!?? I want to say that he was Jackson at that time? Memory fades etc. so I could be wrong, but that is my currect (bad) memory anyway.
              "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

I always liked that Soloist. First saw it in the S.O.D. Speak English or die vidz

Comment

Originally posted by RR05xx View Post
                  That is a cool shot. Hey Ian, you sure about him being with ESP when ALT came out?!?? I want to say that he was Jackson at that time? Memory fades etc. so I could be wrong, but that is my currect (bad) memory anyway.
                  Scott played a Rhoads before that, but he and Frankie were endorsed by ESP at the time of ATL. He used to use the old Eclipse when it was a Tele shape, and he also had a few Soloist style models.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by RR05xx View Post
                    Hey Ian, you sure about him being with ESP when ALT came out?!?? I want to say that he was Jackson at that time? Memory fades etc.
                    Pretty sure I have the tour programme and the VHS and it's ESP all the way. The SoE tour programme has pics of him trashing the ESP Judge Dredd guitar and states something like "I always used my Jackson in the studio so I figured it was time to use it on stage too" but I think he still used ESP on that tour. Whatever, the PoT era 'Live Noise' video has him playing Jacksons again....
                    Popular is not the same as good
                    Rare is not the same as valuable
                    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
                    X