What Pickups? Lillian Axe Steve Blaze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Pickups? Lillian Axe Steve Blaze

What pickups did Steve Blaze have in his white charvel? I know they are single coils( or single coil sized).

No clue, but I am glad someone else knows about Lillian Axe. I thought they put out some of the best melodic rock during the "hair" days.

Comment

Originally posted by ulijdavid View Post
      No clue, but I am glad someone else knows about Lillian Axe. I thought they put out some of the best melodic rock during the "hair" days.
      I've got their first two albums... they get some regular airplay in my house. Ghosts of Winter is a classic!
      sigpic
      And on the 8th day,
      God kicked back with a beer,
      And gave that Jackson one helluva beating!

Comment

I have been a fan since I saw the world premier of their video dream of a lifetime.

Comment

Nobody?
          I guess it's getting a SD ssl3, SD ssl4, and the dimarzio hs2. two of which I already have and just bought the ssl4 and black covers for the other 2. Now for a white pickguard.

Comment

I got all three cds of course..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyRhoads View Post
              I've got their first two albums... they get some regular airplay in my house. Ghosts of Winter is a classic!
              Ghost of Winter rocks!! Used to play it for my son on the way to grammar school. He is graduating high school this year and still listens to it.

Comment

Dont know what he used then bv his sig guitar has DUNCAN BLACKOUTS...

Comment

Dont know what he used then bv his sig guitar has DUNCAN BLACKOUTS...
                  It's also not a charvel.

Comment

Working...
                  X