X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
    hehehehe. E said meat pipe
    Rob Halford had meat in the pipes, too.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
      one of my favorite singers and bands http://www.myspace.com/caninus
      Well Played.. Sir Endy...
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Here's my BLACK METAL PIPE!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Managed to piss away an hour watching QR vids this morning thanks to this thread..

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            Rob Halford had meat in the pipes, too.
            wasn't home made tho... it was extraterrestial
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Insert Meat Pipe here..

Comment

Insert Meat Pipe Here..

Comment

Insert Meat Pipe Here..

Comment

AGREED! Mark is awesome!

Comment

Insert Meat Pipe Here..

Comment

Originally posted by atdguitars View Post
                        Managed to piss away an hour watching QR vids this morning thanks to this thread..
                        Sorry, but it had to be done....
                        My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Originally posted by atdguitars View Post
                          I was never that impressed by DuBrow's vox

Hail yesterday

Comment

Nice. I've already got some Conception but I've never heard of those other bands. I shall have to check them out.
                            "Dear Dr. Bill,
                            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                              Damn straight bro!!!
                              I'll drink to that.
                              There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

Well some of you know him. One of my favorite song writers/vocalist from the Tate school , and also from Seattle. But cultivated into a style of his own.

Warrel Dane (Nevermore) solo cd "Praises to the war machine" ..

A personal song about his brother including home videos. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz0yhRIySAA

If you ever why some of us say "Hail Yesterday" (Gary, Bibz, and I) here's your answer.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh7MH0cijDQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3F6x...eature=related

a great "metal" Sisters of mercy cover.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKlED...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXW0d...eature=related

sad song based an old man who lived next door..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvC1Ceyzkqg

Many people have told me over the years that Warrel is what turned them off of Nevermore. He has a very unique, original style of his own. Ironically, his style is often dupilcated my many singers in the underground. I don't understand what is it many don't like of his vocals. To me, this is only one Warrel Dane.

Other singers such as Russel Allan, Jorne Lande, Ray Alder, Mark Boals, Jeff Scott Soto, Kahn, Daniel Gildenlöw, Simon Andersson, John Arch, Joe Lynn Turner, Goran Edman, Mike Turelli, Tony Harnell, Patrik Johansson, Matt Barlow, Kelly Sundown Carpenter, Bjorn Jansson, Midnight, Danel Heiman, Mats Levin and about 1000 others I can name.

So with THAT said, who is it that should learn! I know all about Grace Slick and Marty Balin on "Sarah" but do YOU know any of the singer's we mentioned. Please do yourself a favor and cut and paste some of these names on youtube, and get a lesson of some master vocalists..

Comment

Working...
                                X