Kids playing Journey @ Mall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids playing Journey @ Mall

On the rare occassion I'd ever go to the mall..this would be a surprise..

These dudes are young..cool!

..http://gmy.news.yahoo.com/v/12992748...ys_by_journey+
    Last edited by horns666; 05-06-2009, 06:34 AM. Reason: Link fixed thanks to Hellbro
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

I keep gettin some shit about Coldplay and how they are ripoffs. yet the user comments seem to be about that young band. Curse you technology!
    Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
    Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

look at the bottom of the right-hand menu
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky View Post
        look at the bottom of the right-hand menu
        Ahhh, Thanks Todd.

I tried to paste that link, but for some reason it takes you to the main page with that Coldplay news.:think:
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

awesomeness.
          Scott

Comment

Click here
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

The whole group sounds good, but I was particularly impressed with their vocalist.

Comment

Originally posted by joshulator View Post
                The whole group sounds good, but I was particularly impressed with their vocalist.
                Yeah, I liked his voice. Hopefully he can keep that range as he matures.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I'm duly impressed!

Comment

Haha that was awesome!

Comment

Cool,
                      yea, the singer was pretty good too.

Comment

Very impressive. They were even pretty damn good on the timing.
                        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Very good. Singer especially. The guitar player annoyed me though. I think it was the tone more than anything....not really his fault. He did a pretty good job but his tone was grating on me.

Comment

holy crap. Great job all around.

Comment

Not bad at all.
                              Notice the keyboard player gets totally dissed on the video footage. No respect, no respect at all.
                              -Rick

Comment

Working...
                              X