Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kate Bush's single world tour 30 years ago.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Smacker..I'll guess that Kate Bush lives up to her name and has a big ol' grassy knoll.

what are your thoughts..?
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
      anyone who gets to make music with Peter Gabriel is fucking great and unique..

Comment

Wow, all I ever remember of her was her singing that rolling the ball (Them Heavy People) song on SNL. I think she was sitting on Paul's piano in a one piece sparkly body suit. It was weird, but typical of SNL's odd musical guests. I was not a fan.

Comment

i've cracked one or two off over miss bush in my younger years as for the music...everything since hounds of love has been crap.

toyah....yeah i'd hang out of her. (btw isn't she married to robert fripp?)

talkin of tallent from yester-year what about sarah brightman and the totty in hot gossip on the "i lost my heart to a starship trooper" vid? ( i nearly made myself blind over that vid as a teenybopper).
          yeah it was me, you got a problem with that?

Comment

I grew up listening to Kate. Was pretty much in love with her and her music. Still am to be honest. Anyone else see the resemblance to Mary Steinbergen? Watch the movie Time After Time with Mary Steinbergen and Malcolm McDowell. It's uncanny.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by Blazer View Post
              It's funny how pop stars are being judged by how many records they sell and to what audience they appeal and thus how quickly they can sell out arena's, the music itself is taking a back seat.
              How is this a new phenomenon?
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                How is this a new phenomenon?
                Where in my post did I say that that was new?

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster View Post
                  talkin of tallent from yester-year what about sarah brightman and the totty in hot gossip on the "i lost my heart to a starship trooper" vid? ( i nearly made myself blind over that vid as a teenybopper).
                  You and me both!
                  Mmmm...silver lycra and tinfoil....
                  I saw that video again recently - it's awful

Comment

Not being as good as all that is often disguised behind reclusiveness. "Ohh she's hidden away, she must be a mad genius!"

No, the music's just not that great, Peter Gabriel or not. The stuff that gets over-promoted stays in the forefront. That's the only reason it stays popular. It has less to do with quality than bribery.
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                    X