No announcement yet.

Sonic Syndicate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like bands KSE or AS..they're "ok" . By the time they arrived, I was much too jaded by so many bands that came years before them.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      The test of time will always seperate trends from true..like oil and water. Trends always have an expiration date. Many great Swedish bands made this mistake, quickly realized it and returned "true to form". In Flames' impression of Korn comes to mind. with "The soundtrack to your escape". They never really recovered from that" , The Haunted did the same thing with "The dead Eye". Now "Versus is back on track.
      The Haunted rules! Versus is indeed a kick-ass album, but The Dead Eye did not suck at all... it's just got some different/lighter textures going on in a few spots.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I like KSE for what they are, I just wish Howard would put the screams away and sing a bit more. He has such an amazing, soulful voice. Any ponce can scream illegibly but not everyone can sing like him. The screams should be flavour, not the main ingredient. I liked his work on the Roadrunner United album too.

The band itself is definitely not blazing new territory, but they also dont appear to take themselves too seriously, and they are all decent musicians.

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled thread...
        Last edited by Hellbat; 04-14-2009, 07:05 PM. Reason: siezure on the submit button.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
          they suck fucking balls. horrible generic emo core. had the displeasure of seeing them live. they can play, but the music is vomit inducing

I have to agree. They were the openers for Nightwish and were pretty much intolerable to my ears.
          THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Working...
          X